Chapter Nine: Party

Author’s Note: So this is the Ninth Chapter and I am excited to say that this will be the Party Chapter. Off to the right is a picture of Destiny’s Costume.

------------------> 

Recap: 

“ Your some hot stuff.” Joseph says giving me his signature wink. I just shake my head. 

“ Hey Destiny, do you think you can teach me how to play.” I turn around to see Jaden. I look him over and I see a genuine smile on his face. 

“ Of course I can. “ I say. 

“ Thanks.” Josh and Jaden run off in a opposite direction and I head into the house. 

After playing soccer I head back into the house and up to my room. I strip my clothes off and I get into the shower. After taking my shower I look at myself in the mirror and pull my hair out of my face. I put on a long shirt and leave the bathroom and run over too Jennifer’s room. I open the door and Jennifer and Robert are making out. 

“ Oh sorry.” I say, covering my eyes like a little girl. “ I’ll come back later.” 

“ It’s okay, Sweetpea.” She says adjusting her shirt. “ What did you need?” 

“ Umm… Well I wanted to know if I could-” I lean in to whisper in her ear. 

“  borrow a garter.”

“ Why do you need that? I told those boys not to mess around with you.” She says angrily. 

“ Jennifer calm down.”  I say patting her back. “ I need it for the party tonight for my costume.” 

“ Umm… Costume party?” She says. 

“ Yeah.” I say. 

“ Are you going to the same party as the boys.” She says. 

“ Yes.” I say, not seeing her point. 

“ Sweetheart. That’s not a costume party.” She says, softly. 

“ What!” I exclaim. 

“ Who told you that?” She says angrily. 

“ Joseph.” I say bluntly. 

“ I’m going to kill him.” She says, getting off the bed and heading for the door. 

I pull her back, “ Jennifer, I have a plan.” I say quietly with a smile on my face. 

“ What, what is it. “ She says, not convinced. 

“ I’m going to go to the party with Claire and Faith and I’m still going to look hot and I’m going to act like I didn’t know about the whole thing. “ I say, I know she likes It because a smirk forms on her face.