Chapter Seventeen: On My Own

Author's Note: So sadly It's been a month That I havent updated and In previous Author's notes I have said that whenever I dont update You guys get double update so today and Monday, Instead of Normally when I normally just Update on sundays, So Since It's been a while. How are all of you guys? How was your weekend I had a winter ball but I wasnt aloud to go, #GROUNDED Yeah. it sucks but hopefully if my grades are straight I can go to Basketball homecoming. I really hope so, So you guys should cross your fingers for Me, not just for the dance but for My grades, spanish and Math Are kicking my butt. But anyways, thanks for being faithful fans and I have A new friend on here from school his name is Andrew_FallenStar and He has a new book. So read it please the dedication will be to him though so you guys can just click it.

RECAP:  So, I went to Stacey's house and we, you know had sex .. unprotected. I come home and I'm still using and I'm like life's good. Football went as it was, family stayed the same, and I felt like me and Stacey were more in love then ever. And a month and a half later, Stacey calls me and tell's me i'm pregnant, and that I'm the father. I was devastated, what would happen with Football? That's what I was worried about, Not the baby, so I shut everyone out, I focused on school and football, No Steroids. And then one day, Joseph comes to my door and asks me what's wrong and I told him and he told me he would handle it. So, a week later. I get a call from Destiny telling me she got an abortion, I was happy.. so happy. I would'nt have to quit football and I would'nt have to stay with Stacey, If I did'nt want too. But, when I came face to face with Stacey is that I realized I felt guilty. I told Nicholas all my feeling and he blackmailed me and said I won't tell, but anything he wants he gets it. So I stayed with Stacey so you guys would'nt wonder and I have done everything Nicholas has wanted. I'm sorry.

Chapter Seventeen: On My Own.

I look around and everything is silent. I already know what's coming. I stop and stare at Destiny Confusion is written all over her face. She probably thinks I'm a monster. I abandoned my responsibilities and I abandoned Stacey. 

" Get Out! " My dad says Under his breath. 

"What, Where the hell am I supposed to go?" I say.

" I don't care, your a man now right?, You can get girls pregnant, kill babies, take steroids, Lie to people's faces, your a man now right!. No you know what you are Parker? " my Dad asks me calmly.

" What? What Am I dad, A failure, a monster, afraid. If your gonna say that dont because I already know. " I say to him.

" No, your a coward and I did'nt raise a coward, get out of my face. Leave this house, RIGHT NOW." my dad says.

" Whatver, I hate you." I say to him. 

" I can't say I hate you, I hate the man you've become." My dad says that and turns around to leave. I go to my room and I shut the door, I pick up all the stuff I need grab my keys and My phone and Leave, I close the door and I walk down the pathway, There waiting by my car is Destiny. 

" Why would you do something like that? I didnt understand why you liked Stacey and I liked you and I just, I'm so stupid. 

" You were starting to like me?" I say, interupting her. 

" That's the only thing you picked up out of everything I just said to you." Destiny yells. " Even though I hate Stacey how could you do something like that to someone. Your not the person I thought you were. And for the record I USED to like you." She turns to walk away and I grab her arm. 

" Destiny." I say to her. " I've always been in love with you. I'll never stop loving you." I pull her into me I  bend down and hesitate on her lips and then I finally kiss her. Her soft lips move against mine, I feel like I am in heaven, She pulls back and says" I can't do this."