Chapter Five

Chapter Five: Soccer Tryouts.

After I’m done talking to Zach, I head to the office to get my sign up sheet to turn in today for soccer. I am definitely excited. Today, I don’t plan on being the best but I definitely will try my hardest.  I head into the office.” Hello, would it be okay if I got a sign up sheet for soccer?” I ask politely. 

“ Of course, Honey.” The office secretary says to me. She prints out a paper and hands it to me.

“ Thanks.” I say I head out of the classroom and run straight into someone. “ Oh, sorry” I say before getting down and picking up my books. 

“ It’s okay, I like it when your on your knees.” I know that familiar voice anywhere. I look up and staring with blue eyes, is none other than Joseph Allen. 

“ Your so disgusting.” I say, before heading to my locker. 

“ Don’t act like it’s not a turn on.” Joseph says.

“ Okay, You got me, Joseph Allen you are so hot. You make me want to rip your clothes off. I freaking love you.” I say, sarcastically. “ Note the sarcasm, and can I ask why your following me?” I say.

“ Well there’s a party on Friday . “ He says, running a hand through his hair. 

“ Okay.” I prompt him. 

“ Well, some guys on the football team wanted to know if you wanted to go.” He says. “ I could care less if you go or not.” He says harshly. 

“ Yeah, I guess I could go. What time is it?” I ask. 

Joseph is walking away and he turns around and says “Ten, and it’s a costume party.” 

“ Okay, Bye.” I pull out my phone and text Faith and Claire. 

Party @8 tomrw some guy on the football team. Are you guys going?! - Destiny

Yeah, Definitely :p - Claire 

Totally J - Faith  

Kk, I’ll see you guys after school. Ttyl J - Destiny 

Love ya girl - Claire and Faith

Love ya too. - Destiny. 

I lock my Iphone and put it in my back pocket. What the hell am I supposed to wear to this party? I’ve never been to a L.A. Party before. Damn it, And what the hell is up with me and feeling nervous all the time? School passes by in no time, I’m so caught up in what to wear to the party, I barely even hear the bell ring. I get up and head to the parking lot before I go to soccer tryouts. 

“ Hey girl, what took you so long? We’ve been waiting for you. “Claire asks.