Chapter Thirteen: Is It time to confess?

Chapter thirteen: Parker’s P.O.V. 

Author’s Note: So the last chapter was good, I guess in my opinion. Thank you to all of you guys for voting and commenting+ fanning. So thanks, you guys are amazing. Can you believe that Andrew was cheating on Destiny with her BEST friend. But did he have a justifiable reason. I can’t believe I’m this far into writing my story I didn’t think anybody would read my story after five chapters but you did so thanks. 

Recap: 

“ Where’s Destiny?” We all exchange glances and she runs up the stairs. We follow behind her. She opens Destiny’s room and looks all around, tears are running down her face. She’s about to leave when she glances at her desk and there on it is a letter. She opens the letter and gasps and looks up at us. “ What the fuck has really been going on?” She asks. We all don’t answer partly because were scared to and because mom rarely ever cusses. 

“ No one wants to answer me huh, downstairs family meeting. 

_____________________________________________________________

 Parker’s P.O.V. 

“ What the hell has really been going on?” My mom asks. We all don’t answer partly because were scared to and because mom rarely ever cusses. 

“ No one wants to answer me huh, downstairs family meeting. 

We all file downstairs and head to the living room. Mom and Dad are seated on the love seat and we are all as far away as possible from them. Dad takes the initiative to talk “ So can someone clue me and your mother on what is going on.” He says, calmly. No one answers so mom stands up. 

“ So boys, here is what the letter says.” She opens up the letter and looks at us.

“ Dear Jennifer and Robert, 

I’m so sorry. But I don’t think I can live here. I am so sad to have to leave you too. And I actually began to think that Jaden and Josh, Nicholas, and Zachary were kind of beginning to like me. Jaden and Josh, I will always think of as brothers. I love them. Zach was my best friend. I’m so sorry that I won’t be here when you get back. I love you guys and I hate Joseph, Parker, and Nicholas. I miss my parents. I miss Arizona. I don’t want to be a burden.  I love you and Robert very much. I love you . Thanks so much for taking care of me.  

Sincerely, 

Destiny Walter 

Tears threaten to fall down my face, the girl I love despises me. I put my hands on my head and I close my eyes. I hear Nicholas chuckling under his breath. “Why don’t you ask Killa what’s going on.” He says, it takes everything in me not to punch him in his face.”   And then I glance up and see Zach sobbing. 

“ It’s all my fault.” He exclaims. “ If I hadn’t called her those names this never would’ve happened. I’m so sorry mom, she’s gone.” He says before he heads out the door. No one goes after Zach, it’s better if you leave him alone. I get up and dust my jeans off and look at my mom. She has worried filled eyes and I know it’s time to tell, tell her everything. 

Author’s Note:  I quickly wrote this chapter. So that was just a page, But I thought you guys might be wondering what’s going on with the Allen’s since Destiny left. I hope you guys liked it and I hope your not mad. But the next chapter will be worth it. Oh and there’s this really good book I’m addicted to It's called His to Keep, Omg! Such a good book. Love it. Just had to tell you  ^.^