Chapter Fifteen: Zach

Chapter Fifteen: Parker’s P.O.V. 

Author’s Note: Hey guys, how are you. This chapter was my fave to write, and just to let you know you guys are amazing if you didn’t know that already. I am currently starting a new book called Someone Like you. It has nothing to do with Adele's SONG. The summary will be up tommorow. I hope you guys like it. 

Recap: 

Tears threaten to fall down my face, the girl I love despises me. I put my hands on my head and I close my eyes. I hear Nicholas chuckling under his breath. And then I glance up and see Zach sobbing. 

“ It’s all my fault.” He exclaims. “ If I hadn’t called her those names this never would’ve happened. I’m so sorry mom, she’s gone.” He says before going up the stairs. I get up and dust my jeans off and look at my mom. She has worried filled eyes and I know it’s time to tell, tell her everything. 

______________________________________________________________

“ Mom, I have something to tell you.” I say. 

“ Yes, sweetheart.” She says. 

“ Remember how I said I had a confusing experience at football camp.” I pause. 

“ Yeah?” She prompts. 

“ Umm….” I’m cut off bye Mom’s phone ringing. I pause to let her pick up her phone and I wait.

“ Oh my god. Zachary Allen right. Are you sure?” My mom sobs. “ Is he okay? I’ll be right there.”  My mom gets up and grabs her purse. 

“ Sweetheart, what’s wrong.” My dad asks her. 

“ Zachary…… his sugar levels were so low that he passed out at the wheel. He, his car collided into a tree.” She said on choked sobs. 

“ Let’s go.” My dad says, grabbing his wallet and Iphone. We all get up and get ready to head out the door but my mom turns around and stops us. 

“ Parker, you can go since you guys are the closest. But Nicholas I need you to stay here just in case Destiny shows up.” My mom says, I hear groans and murmurs but my mom shoots them a look that shuts them up. 

“ I’ll drive.” I offer. 

“ Okay.” We all get into my lamergini and I drive to the hospital. I’m focused on Zach when I hear my mom calling someone, after two or so rings I figure that Destiny won’t pick up. And then I hear her beautiful voice. 

“ Hello.” She says. 

“ Oh my god Destiny, you picked up. Zachary.” My mom says frantically. 

“ Yes….. Is he okay.” She asks. 

“ He’s in a coma.” I hear something hit the floor and I know she dropped her phone. After about five minutes of no reply, my mom decides to hang up.