Chapter Sixteen: Home and confession

Author's Note: Hey, okay so there are some people who are saying that I copied the idea of other stories, please stop. I did not copy anyone's story and some of the comments are just plain rude.

Chapter Sixteen : Home and Confession

Parker's Point of View :

After One week of Zach being in the hospital he was finally being released. The doctor comes into the room and picks up his clipboard.

" So what's the status Doc?" Zachary says.

" Well, Mr.Allen you have some bruises on you lower cerebrum, but if you make sure to get you medication and get some rest, I'm sure you'll be fine. " The doctor says, I nod my head so he know I was listening. I stiffle a chuckle when a horrified expression is on Zach's face because they rolled in a wheelchair.

Zach looked at it up and down and he proceeded to get out of the bed and walked towards the door." Sorry Mr. Allen, you can not leave this hospital without being rolled out to the entrance. It's procedure and our duty to make sure you make it out of the hospital safely." The doctor said.

" I guess." Zach says

When were finally out of the hospital, I opened Zach's doot and let him in. " My hands and legs work perfectly fine." I heard him murmur.

I just chuckled and closed the door when I open the door Zach says, " How about we get a hamburger, big brother to little brother." He says, nudging me.

" Well, lil bro, I've missed you. I guess we can do that." I say and I start the engine, were cruising silently when I see Bob's Burgers. I go to the drive thru when Zach points to the inside.

" Let's eat inside, I have a secret to tell you " Zach says. I turn around and go and park in the spaces and we get out and go inside. I look down and notice that were both wearing sweatpant's and t- shirts.

" Were both still good looking." Zach says as if he read my mind...

We go in and order our food and sit down and wait for our food to be delivered. When they give us our burgers I start to dig in but I look up at Zach and he staring at something or someone. I turn around and see that he's staring at my ex-girlfriend, Stacey Peterson coming towards us.

* Back at the house *

Destiny's Point of View

When I get back from the hospital, Jennifer helps me unpack my things and she closes my bedroom door.

" How could you do that to me Destiny?" Jennifer Exclaims.

" I'm sorry , I'm so sorry Mom.. " I yell. Tears start pouring down my eyes and I realize I called her mom. I look up at Jennifer and she's crying too." I'm sorry, I did'nt mean to call you that."

" Don't apoligize baby, I love you.. Your just as much as my daughter as you were your mom's." She says, pulling me into a hug.

I smile at her and I wipe my tears away. " I was so worried about you, Baby." The door opens revealing Jaden and Josh.

" Can we come in?" They say in unison. I nod and they run over to me and give me a huge hug.

" We missed you, big sis." They say.

"Okay guys, the dinner should be ready in a few minutes and then we willl have a real family meeting." Jennifer says, she gives my shoulder a squeeze and leaves my room. I go to my closet and put some spandex on and pull my hair into a ponytail. I go downstairs and go to the soccer field and start doing drills.

Parker's Point of View

" Hey Stacey, why don't you sit down? Zach says to her.She takes the offer and sits down, she scoots my food away and grimaces at it.

" Too many carbs, baby I don't want you to let yourself go." She purrs, seductively at me.

I Move her hand off of me and I look at her, disgusted." Can you get away from me?"

" If it were'nt for that bitch Destiny, we'd still be together." She says, angrily.

" No, if you were'nt such a bitch then we would still be together." I say, I was resisting the urge to say, ooh burn." And Stacey, you need to watch out for the carbs, your getting a little pudge there."

" Oh my god, Parker, I will get you back, I love you were perfect for each other." She says, before she gets up and leaves and go back to where she belongs: HELL..

" Well, that was entertaining." Zach says, leaning back and taking another bite of his sandwich.

" So about what I had to tell you, Parker. I'm in love with a girl and I need advice, these past couple of weeks have shown me how much I love her and I wanna show her that." He says, timidly.

" Well, with me I don't have to win any girl over, have you seen my dashing looks? But if you want to play the sweet guy card then, take her out, walk around places, talk about each other and learn. And if the sweet guy approach does'nt work then you just lean in and kiss her and see what her response is." Zach is just nodding his head like he is writing everything. My phone vibrates and I look down to see a text from my mom.

Mom: Family Meeting xoxo, be safe I love you.

Parker: I love you too, Mom

I get up and throw my tray away, and Tell Zach to come on, " Dude, where are we going?", he asks me.

"The house, Famly Meeting." I say and Zach just says Oh.

We get in the car and I look at Zach and I tell him, " What I'm about to say to the house in our family meeting, I don't want it to change your perspective on me as a person, and a brother."

" What's it about?" He asks.

" You'll see when we get there." I say, I open up my glove department and pull out a candy bar and give it to him.

15 Minutes Later..

We pull up to the house and instead of going to the front, I go to back and park in the other garages. I happen to glance at the soccer field and I see Destiny in spandex and a sports bra, she has just a little bit of sweat glistening down her back and tiny strands of hair frame her face. I wanna kiss her, but I enjoy watching the way her butt moves in the spandex as she runs down the field.

" Parker, can you ask Destiny to wash up, it's almost dinner time?" My mom calls from the house.

" Yeah." I head over to Destiny and I tap her on the shoulder right before she starts running down the field again.

" Huh, Oh my gosh, you scared me Parker!" She exclaims, she hits my arm and Damn, did it hurt.

" I'm sorry, mom says dinner's ready." I say to her. I yawn and stretch, and I can't help but notice the fact that Destiny's gaze is focused at my abdomen, I decide to flash her a show.

" Man, is it hot in here? " I take my shirt off and start walking towards the house. I walk inside and it smells delicious.

" Son, why is your shirt off? " My dad says, as he walks in the door.

" It was hot." I say.

" Can you put a shirt on? " My dad asks, me.

" Yeah, I guess. " I put my shirt back on and go to the kitchen table, Joseph smirks at me and I know that it's the right choice to tell them.

" I have something important to announce." I say, Destiny walks down the stairs, her hairs wet and she has some shorts and a sweatshirt on. I glance at her too long and she gives me a confused look.I hope what I say does'nt change the way she feels about me. Everyone comes and sits at the table except Jaden and Josh.

" Last year, at football camp I made a huge mistake. One of my friends told me that I needed to get bigger, I did'nt believe him until coach starting tell me I'm a little too small to be quarterback, I did'nt know how I was supposed to get big before the season started, so I asked for help from my friend. So he suggested steroids, I took them day after day after day and I started becoming addicted, my day did'nt start until I had my steroids. And so I started bulking up, but not enough that coach noticed that I was getting too big. I thought that Steroids always kept me positive there would'nt be any negatives. I was wrong, so wrong. So do you guys know how, steroids mess with your emotions, Well it did with me, one minute I was happy and free the next minute I was so sexually turnt on I did'nt know what to do with myself next minute I was mad at no one in particular.

So, I went to Stacey's house and we, you know had sex .. unprotected. I come home and I'm still using and I'm like life's good. Football went as it was, family stayed the same, and I felt like me and Stacey were more in love then ever. And a month and a half later, Stacey calls me and tell's me i'm pregnant, and that I'm the father. I was devastated, what would happen with Football? That's what I was worried about, Not the baby, so I shut everyone out, I focused on school and football, No Steroids. And then one day, Joseph comes to my door and asks me what's wrong and I told him and he told me he would handle it. So, a week later. I get a call from Stacey telling me she got an abortion, I was happy.. so happy. I would'nt have to quit football and I would'nt have to stay with Stacey, If I did'nt want too. But, when I came face to face with Stacey is that I realized I felt guilty. I told Nicholas all my feelings and he blackmailed me and said I won't tell, but anything he wants he gets it. So I stayed with Stacey so you guys would'nt wonder and I have done everything Nicholas has wanted.

"I'm sorry." I tell them.