Chapter Six

Recap: 

" Okay." I say. I get into his car and put my seat buckle on. I  turn my phone and I have four missed texts and three missed calls. 

Hey best friend, how was tryouts. - Abbigail. 

Hey girl, I have something totally awesome to tell you. - Faith. 

Can't wait till tommorow. - Claire. 

NeeNee, I have something to tell you.:) - Zachary

" Hey earth to Destiny." Nicholas says waving his hand in my face. 

" Oh yeah, hey were you saying something?" I ask, Nicholas. 

" I was asking if you like our house." He says. 

" Umm.... I guess." I say, looking from him to my phone. 

" Oh. That's cool." We sit in this awkward phase till we get to the house.

As soon as we pulled up to the house, I got out as fast as possible. I ran into the house and headed straight up to my room. I seriously needed to take a shower and honestly I was very excited to get out of that awkward cloud in the car. I jump into the shower letting the warm water sooth my muscles and joints. After about fifteen minutes of taking my shower , I head to my bedroom and put my pajamas on. I lay in my bed and as I’m almost dozing off I hear a faint knock on my door. 

“ Come in.” I muffle, expecting Zachary because known of his brothers respect me enough to knock. I hear my door close behind me and there standing in front of me is Dylan. I had basically forgotten about the other Allen boys. 

“ Hey, Destiny.” I hear him say. 

“ Hey Dylan, How are you?” I say. 

“ Good, and you?” Dylan responds. 

“ I’m good, thanks for asking.” I say. 

“ So I guess your probably wondering why I’m in your room.” Dylan states. 

“ Well, It crossed my mind.” I say, I giggle a little bit. 

“ Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?” He asks. 

“ Umm…..” I stand speechless, again I’m speechless by a Allen Boy. 

“ I’m just kidding, your kind’ve not my type. You’re hot don’t get me wrong.” He says. “ But I wanted to know if you could give me some advice?” 

“ Uh, yeah sure. “ I mumble. 

“ When you like a girl and you want to be with her, what do you say to her? To start a conversation. “ He asks me. 

“ Well, Okay first tell me something about her.” I ask. 

“ Well she is pretty, and she is a senior. And she has really pretty hair and she smells good. And she’s a cheerleader.” He says, blushing slightly. 

“ I think that you should just talk to her, sit down and eat lunch with her. Make it your point to be nice to her.” I say, “ But Dyl, I’m super tired. But really go for it.” I say, I lay down and close my eyes. 

“ Bye Destiny, Thank you so much.” He says to me. I hear a faint noise that I take must be the door closing. I close my eyes and let sleep take over me. 

I open my eyes and launch myself out of my bed. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Today’s a minimum day and tomorrow is teacher work day. This week has really been In my favor. Today is also the day that I find out if I made the soccer team for the school. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like a train wreck. Good thing I took a shower last night. At least I have more time to fix my hair. I get my flat iron and plug it in so it can heat up. While it’s heating up I put my makeup on. I just put some blush on and I apply mascara, I also put my clear lip gloss on. I head to my straightner and I iron my hair to perfection. I head to my closet and put on my new outfit. I put on my new jean jacket, a cream ruffled skirt and a brown belt that ties in the front and then I put on my shoes that have a ruffled cream colored flower on them. I get my purse and my phone and head to Zach’s room. I knock on his door and ask him “ Can I come in?”  

“ Huh?”  I hear in his voice that he has just woken up. 

“ Can I come in? “ I repeat. 

“ Oh yeah, you can come in. I so have to talk to you.” He says. I open his door and he is only in his boxers revealing his perfectly toned abs. I let my gaze wander to them. Even though I have a boyfriend and I don’t like Zachary in any way but a brother. I have an addiction to abs. 

“ Hey, so what did you need to talk about.” I ask in a fake british accent. 

“ Well, I wanna talk to you about my date last night. It was awesome. I mean she is so down to earth. Not your usual cheerleader.” He says, blushing a deep red. 

“ Sounds like you have a keeper.” I say, to him in a mock tone. I look down at my wrist pretending there’s a watch on my wrist.

“ Oh, Shit. If I don’t get dressed. We’ll totally be late for school.” He gets up in a hurry and puts his pants on. He then throws a shirt over his head. “ Okay, I’m ready.” He says. 

“ Okay.” I say and then I hop off of the bed and head down the stairs with him. We drive to school in a comfortable silence and we part our separate ways. “ Bye.” I call over my shoulder. When I walk in I am greeted by Faith and Claire. 

“ Hey girl.” Claire says. 

“ Hey. So how was your date?” I ask. Faith looks at me with uncomfortable eyes. 

“ It was horrible.” She says, exasperated. “ And I feel so bad you know. Because I think he really likes me and I kind’ve like someone else.” 

“ Omg… Who? “ Me and Faith gasp in unison. 

“ He was my summer fling. He is one grade lower than me and I feel like such a cougar, but I’m in love with him.” She says. “ Zachary’s a great guy but he totally isn’t my type.” She says avoiding the question on what the guy’s name is. 

“ Oh.” I finally manage to choke out. I can't believe this how am I supposed to explain to Zachary that Faith is not even intersted in him. 

" Well, How are you going to tell him?" Claire says. 

" I guess I'll just kinda avoid him." Faith says quietly. 

" Sounds like a good idea." I say. 

" Yep." Faith and Claire say. We start to head by the office and I stop and check the list for the soccer team. Okay, Adrianna Keyes, Stacey Peterson, Co- caption. Destiny Walters..Caption. Omg, That's a bit of suprise.

" Damn, girl your just on fire." Claire finally says.