Chapter Two

Chapter two

As I open my eyes I feel a slight pain in my head. "Ouch that freaking hurt." I reach over to check what time it is and I see a blurry figure beside me. What happened to me.

"Hey mom, can you grab me a tylenol. My head is hurting." As I blink a little harder I begin to see my surroundings. Replacing the nightstand next to my bed is a table with water and flowers on it. Instead of my comfy purple bed I'm laying on a gray one with Iv's in my arm, and It's not my mother siting next to me but a women perhaps in her mid thirtie's.

" Umm... Where am I and why am I here." I ask. I glance over this women and when I see her face I see tears streaming down.

" Well Destiny, there's been an accident."

Immediately I jump to conclusions did I not make it to the game? Where's Andrew. Is he alive? If he is, then he might as well be dead when dad gets to him.

" Is Andrew okay?" My voice cracks, causing more tears to fall down her cheeks and a confused expression to cover her face.

" Ummmm.. He's fine. Your parents. They're..... Well they're dead." She finally manages to say. She says this as if she is trying to convince herself. Instead of crying I begin to laugh at her. She looks at me with a confused look.

"How can my parents be dead, they were just at the house a few minutes ago." I say, laughing louder.

" Destiny, you've been in a coma for three weeks." she says, before getting up and heading for the door.

"Oh, and my name is Jenny. Jennifer Allen." Realization dawns on me. As in my mother's best friend Jenny. The women who used to be around all the time. My second mother Jenny.

" What.?" Jenny lives seven hours away.Something is wrong. My parents must really be gone. But why? And how ?

2 days Later.

As I get out of the hospital to head home. A smile tugs at my lips when I see Andrew on his bike. I go to get on with him. When Mrs. Allen tugs my arm and says.

"Actually honey, we need to talk." I kiss him goodbye before heading for her green corvette I need to talk to you about your..... living arrangements."

" Umm... I'm going to be living at my house." An awkward silence envelops us and Mrs. Allen is the first to break the silence.

" Acutally Destiny, you'll be living in Miami View with me and my family. As in Florida" I glance at her to make sure she's joking but the seriousness to her, show's she isn't.

" No I'm not. What about soccer and Andrew and my popularity. What about that, Mrs. Allen?" I ask her. About thirty seconds pass before she say something.

" Remember I told you to call me Jennifer? " She says before stopping in front of my house. My beautiful house. The one I grew up in. The place I had my first kiss. My first sleepover. My first... everything is here. And this women I barely remember wants me just to uproot and leave everything behind. Absolutely not.

" You know Mrs. Allen, ( I emphasize her name to irritate her) I'm not leaving. This is my home and I barely even remember you. I have changed since the last time you saw me." A soft smile covers her face and I feel remorse for talking to her like that. She comes over and pulls me into as hug.

" Sweetie, you have to go with me. Your life here will only bring you sadness. I want you to be happy. I love you. Your the only girl I have." She kisses the top of my head and I burst into tears. She rubs my back soothingly and It reminds of my mother. Which makes just makes me cry more. After crying for about thirty minutes in the front of my house. I remember I'm crying, in the front of my house. I remove myself from Jennifer's arms and walk into my house. Not too long ago, my mother was making me bacon in this kitchen for my soccer game. I head up the stairs and begin to pack my clothes. I go to my closet and dump everything in my suitcases. From my juicy couture sunglasses to my collection of toms. I quickly strip down all my pictures and stuff them into my suitcase making sure to not take a glance at them. I head over to my closet and strip all my clothes off their hangers and fill 8 suitcases with them. I'm finally packed and so I put my suitcases down stairs and get into a quick shower. I glance over myself and I may look like Destiny Walter the beautiful girl every guy wants on the outside but on the inside i'm dying inside. My life has been torn apart. I put on a tank top, my leather jacket, some skinny jeans and boots, and look myself over. I pull my hair up into a sock bun and put minimal makeup on. I'm just about to leave my room when I turn around and see my uniform drycleaned and placed neatly on my bed. I pick it up and head downstairs. I will always be a Blazer. No matter what.