Chapter 22: The decision.

Recap / Author's Note. In the last chapter Andrew has just proposed to Destiny, he's realized after cheating on her with her bestfriend and breaking her heart. He wants her back. Unfortunately, A year ago I left you with a gap between what's gonna happen next. And now back to the story.

I cracked it open and inside was a letter.

" Let's go back to our home Destiny, I made a mistake. forgive me. Marry me... "

I gasped.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23: The decision.

" Andrew, what are you doing ? " I say to him.

" I wanna be with you destiny, I fucked up I know. But I can't take it back." He's on his knee and I am thinking to myself. This is what I've wanted to be with him. Forever right ? I've been dreaming about this day with him and then here it is right in front of me and now I don't know what to do or choose. I mean I do want him. I mean god look at him, in high school I would've jumped at this, every girl would've been so jealous but this isn't high school and this is real life and I've fallen for someone else. I don't know what to do, I know my father and mother would've wanted this for us. My mom's face would've been streaming with tears and the thought of that makes me say what falls out of my mouth.

" Okay." I smile. " YES, YES, YES!" I jump up but my heart sinks. What about Zach?

" So your coming back home with me ? " he asks me, knocking me out of my thoughts. I nod, I just need to go back home and get my stuff.

" Can we make a stop first? " I ask him. " I need to go home and get my stuff. I say. We get in the car and begin driving. After a long forced conversation with him, we finally pull up to the estate. He stops the car and turns toward me.

" I can help you grab your bags." He says.

" I'm fine, it's not that much stuff." When in all reality it is, I'm rich of course I have a bunch of stuff. You know. But I'm glad he wasn't annoying about it and he just let me go in to the house because i was hoping to catch Zach and have a conversation with him. I miss him and right now if we werent awkward because of our feelings for each other we would be talking or texting or in some form of communication. But I mean what can I do ? I head up to my room and open the door and I see something that stops me in my tracks.

Laying there on my egyptian cotton sheets is a man carved to perfection. I slowly look up, tracing every muscle visible to the naked eye. His body is beaded with sweat, a sexy, sultry smile takes over his face and I can't help but be anything but mesmerized by his dazzling smile. I can feel the warmth in between my legs , my insatiable hunger for this man has gotten me tweedling my thumbs. I want it and I want it now. He beckons to come forth and I do. My pants are off before I realize what's happening and all of sudden I feel his hard bulge against my aching ... I'm gasping and everything moves so fast and before I know it, a strong pair of arms wrap around my torso and I'm thrown on the bed. I'm on my stomach when I feel my hair being pulled back and The sexiest of voices chimes in my ear.

" Are you ready?" my body freezes because the voice I was so blessed to hear didn't come from the face I thought was in the room with me. I turn over too see two handsome, god sent men gleaming at me with big bulges that instantly drowned my panties. A sexy smile comes over my face and illuminates me. I take my hands and gradually run them down their chests leading straight towards my prime destination. I'm just about to unzip his pants when I hear,

" Destiny, I didn't know you were home. " Snapping me out of my sex haze, I glance at Zach, the man I was just sex dreaming about and my face turns red. Because it wasn't just about Zach it was about Parker too.

To Be Continued. Update Next week.