This girl will be the death of me.

PLEASE READ: This one shot isn't new, it was already posted but I deleted it after those rumours about Wattpad deleting the smut, so... I'm posting it again!

ALSO: After this, I'll mark this book as Completed Story  because I feel like I won't add anything else, at least while I'm writing "The Devil's Lair" and "Mindblower" at the same time.

DISCLAIMER: This chapter isn't fully smut but it does have some sexual content.

• • •

Alex, Jamie, Nick and Matt met each other not long ago and they got along very well. Whenever they were together, they would feel as if they've known each other forever, and that made you and Alex very happy.

Alex and you have been dating for a few months now, and you were the best thing that ever happened to each other. What was kind of uncomfortable was the fact that no one knew about your relationship yet. You both decided to keep it as a secret for a while.

One day, you all decided to go to a rural house for a few days.

• • •

When you all arrived to the house, after leaving your bags in each room, Alex and the lads were still upstairs changing their clothes while you were outside with your friends, waiting for them.

"Aren't you and Alex like... really, really close?" -Your best friend asked you, raising one eyebrow.

"What? We're just friends, he's a nice guy." -You said, looking away.

"I don't know I feel like... there's something between you both." -She shrugged, squinting her eyes. -"I guess it's just my imagination, then."

"It absolutely is." -You said, chuckling. Oh girl, if you knew.

"Too sad. I think you'd look nice together." -She laughed, making you blush slightly. -"Anyways, they're here." -She said pointing behind you.

You saw them walking down the stairs, already in their swimming trunks and laughing.

You just couldn't take your eyes off of Alex. He was looking extremely good, shirtless and of course, still wearing his sunglasses. You bit your lower lip unconsciously. You felt like you couldn't wait to be with him in the pool and mess with his perfect quiff.

Alex notices your eyes on him and he winked at you, making you smile, shaking your head slowly.

The four of them joined you all outside, and Alex walked towards you, standing next to you. He grabbed your hand, trying his best to hide them behind his back so no one would see it, you looked up at him smiling.

"Well, let's get into the water, huh?" -Matt exclaimed, earning a loud "yes" from all of you.

Alex placed his mouth close to your ear and whispered. -"Catch me if you can, darlin'." -He let go of your hand and you could see his half smile, the one that made you melt everytime. Then he placed his sunglasses quickly over the table and started running, getting into the pool.

You laughed and didn't waste any more time.

You ran too and jumped close to him, making the water splash all over his head. When you had your head out of the water, you saw him frowning with his quiff completely destroyed over his forehead. You laughed louder.

"Why, just why?" -He asked.

"Oh, come on, you know I love seeing you like this." -You ran your hands through his hair, he closed his eyes at your touch. It was so soft even though it was full of gel a minute ago.