𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

PART ONE.

You had many hobbies, but since you were a kid, your passion was playing the violin. One day, you got the most important call you would get in a while:

"WHAT?" -You exclaimed, getting up from your sofa. -"You're not kidding, right?"

"No, y/n, i'm not." -Your best friend said. -"You know I talked to Mike and he wants to meet you, so..."

"So..." -You waited for him to end his sentence.

"So maybe you could join a band!" -He said. You could feel his mile through the phone.

You couldn't handle it anymore and screamed. -"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

"Well you better do, I gave him your number so he probably will call you soon and give you all the details."

"Oh my god, okay. Thank you so much!" -Your heartbeat was going like crazy.

"You don't need to thank me. I'm so happy for you, y/n." -You heard him sigh proudly. -"Now I have to go, call me whenever you know anything, okay?"

"I will." -You smiled. -"Goodbye."

"Bye y/n."

He hang up and you started jumping all over the living room. If everything went alright, it would be such an important opportunity and a great experience. And curiosity was eating you out: what was the band? when were they going to call you? will they count on you or not?

With all the questions going through your mind, you didn't notice your phone ringing. You ran for it and answered the call. "Hello?" -You asked.

"Good afternoon, am I talking with y/n y/s?"

"Yes, it is me."

"Perfect. Let me introduce myself: I am Mike and i'm "The Last Shadow Puppets" manager. We have been told you are impressive playing the violin and we still need one more person to play at the shows." -He said. You were biting your lower lip nervously.

"So is there any possibility we could see you playing, and if you agree, maybe join us on your?" -He continued and your eyes went open like plates.

"O-Of course, yes! There is no problem." -You said. -"Just tell me when and where, and i'll be there with my violin." -You giggled.

• • •

The meeting was three days after that call, and it couldn't have gone any more perfect.

Mike was really nice, and when you started playing, you could feel he liked it. When you finished your two songs, he stood up and clapped.

"That was incredible, y/n." -He said. You could see in his face that he was in fact, delighted.

"Thank you very much." -You smiled. -"That means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, i'm just saying the truth. You're really good and we can't lose the opportunity to have you with us." -He smiled walking up to you. -"So y/n, will you accept and come with us on tour?"

"Oh my God, yes, of course!" -You exclaimed and put your violin into its case. -"I'm speechless, I don't know how to thank you for all this!"

"You truly deserve it, and their shows will be so much better with you on stage." -You were shaking slightly.

Before leaving, he told you everything you needed to know about the tour: when it started and when it ended, who would you meet there, your salary, the rules and many more things. Now you knew the tour started in one month.