𝚆𝚑𝚢'𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑?

Read this listening to "Why'd you only call me when you're high?".

 This chapter is inspired by that song. Enjoy <3

_______________________________________________

PART ONE.

Alex's POV.

It was three in the morning and I was at the bar with me mates. 

I drank way too much last night, even though Matt told me that wasn't the best way to try to forget about y/n. I miss her, but I was an idiot. She wouldn't want to see me anymore. I was having fun with the guys, but believe me when I say I couldn't get her out of my head, not even for a second, so I grabbed my phone and sent her a message.

"You up?" ✔

No reply.

I went to the bathroom, which was so dirty. I instantly made a disgusted face, but I cleaned me face with the cold water anyways. I looked at meself in the mirror and I noticed my sight was blurred. I knew I had to come back home. 

But I was tired once again of not seeing y/n, not feeling her by my side. So maybe my night wasn't finished yet.

When I walked out of the bathroom I approached the lads. As I arrived next to them, I thought I saw her leaving, carrying her shoes. I narrowed my eyes, trying to focus on that girl.

"You okay, Alex?" -Jamie asked me, making me come back to reality.

"Y-yes." -I nodded. -"I'm going to go back home."

"You sure you're okay to go back by yourself?" -Matt asked now. I looked at him.

"Yes, Matt." -I looked over where the girl was standing, but now she was gone. -"I'll be alright." 

"Call us when you're home." -Nick said and gave me a pat on me back. I nodded once again, drank the last shot, and headed to the exit.

My mind was elsewhere, constantly dreaming of bumping into y/n.

I left the bar and sighed when I noticed nobody was there. What was I expecting? Seeing y/n with her arms crossed waiting for me? She was angry and disappointed. She wasn't going to care about a drunk lad at 3 a.m, and she had the right to do so. I checked my phone again, still no reply. I shook my head, groaning.

I don't know if it was a good idea, but I decided not to come back home. I went to find her. I needed to see her again, at least one last time.

I started walking, as good as my legs allowed me. I even ran into a random lad in a stupid grey vest. He stared at me, and I really thought he would hit me right in me face, but he didn't. I kept walking through the empty and dark street. I grabbed once again my phone and sent one more message. 

"Where are you?" 

Again, no reply. I scratched the back of my neck.

I looked up and another random guy blew me a kiss, but this time the sky wasn't a scissor. I looked away laughing, alcohol was deep in my system. I've been walking for half an hour and I still didn't even get one message. I wasn't going to blame her, though. I couldn't help meself and sent her one more message.

"I wanna see you" 

Third time lucky, they say... bullshit. It was harder and harder to get y/n to listen, and that was killing me. I sighed deeply. I continued on my way, and when I looked to the right, I thought I saw her, in a kebab restaurant. She was having sex... with a guy?

Anger filled my veins and I narrowed my eyes, getting closer to the big window. But suddenly she disappeared. I took a deep breath and walked away. 

I grabbed my phone again. I think I never took my phone as many times as tonight. I texted her.

"Why no answer?" ✔

I knew why. 

I kept having bad ideas and I was incapable of making alright decisions. No matter how hard I tried to do things alright. I always fucked everything up. But I really needed her as a partner, unfortunately, she wasn't going to be out tonight with me.

I gave up and when I saw a taxi pass by me, I lifted my hand so I could take it. He stopped the car in front of me, and when I got closer, I thought I saw her again in the car, next to the driver. I saw her giving that asshole a blowjob?

I stared at them and she disappeared again. My mind was messing with me in the worst ways possible. I frowned and ignored the taxi driver. I was going to see her.

I could feel all the beers and shots hit me, my head hurting, dizziness. I looked around me and fucking hell, I swear to God I saw her again, I looked how that man was having sex with her in the alley. She, as could not be otherwise, disappeared again. 

"What are you looking at, you wanker?" -He half screamed at me. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. All I wanted to do was reach y/n's house as soon as possible. I texted her again.

"Text me so I know you're ok" ✔

My phone vibrated seconds later and I unlocked the phone as fast as I could. It was y/n.

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?" ✔

I clenched my jaw. She was right, and I was stupid. I tried to send her another message but I tripped with the floor and fell. I was so sick that it almost felt like the floor was absorbing me. I got up as I could and I saw her again. She was all naked in a motorbike with a guy. 

"Fucking shit..." -I said, rubbing my face with my hand.

I crossed a road, making a hand signal to one car so it would stop and not hit me. Minutes later I finally reached y/n's house. I stood a few minutes in front of her door, and after thinking about what I should say in case she greeted me, I knocked on the door.

I combed me hair with me hands, trying to keep my quiff perfectly.

 Naive me.

I kept knocking, but she wasn't going to open the damn door. All the lights in her house were turned off. I sent her one last message. 

"I'm outside" 

I saw she read the message but didn't reply. I sighed and when I was ready to leave, I looked up to the turned-on light on the flat right in front of this one. I saw the figure of a girl looking down at me. I could see she was shaking her head slightly.

"Y/n?" -I asked her. I looked at the door I've been knocking before, it was the wrong house.

"Yes." -She replied. Her voice was like music to my ears.

"Can... Can I see you?" -I asked crossing the road again, hoping she would say yes.

It took her a few seconds to reply, but then she said. -"Yes." -She was pretty serious but I didn't care. All I needed was talking to her, seeing her, and make sure she was ok. I saw her leave the window and a few seconds later she opened the door. I hugged her tightly, and to my surprise, she hugged me back.

 ______________________________________________

Sorry for being a bit inactive these days but i'm so busy lately :(

I hope you liked this one. It's my fav song from AM! 

Maybe it needs a second part??

 🖤