𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟷.

"You ready to go?" -You heard Alex ask downstairs.

You took your wallet, your phone and met him in the living room. - "Yes, let's go!" -You grabbed his hand and left.

You were on your way to IKEA. You just moved with Alex, so you both needed to buy furnitures and different stuff for your new flat.

Alex parked and then, took one shopping cart.

"Well, where should we start?" -You asked him.

He shrugged looking around. -"Bathroom, maybe?" -He looked at you and you noded. -"But please don't go too far away, this is huge and I don't want to get lost in here."

You laughed. -"I won't, but if you get lost you always can just follow the arrows on the floor." -You grabbed his hand.

"Damn, am I 34 or 11 now?" -He rolled his eyes, smiling.

Time passed and you both took a few things for your bathroom, living room and bedroom. Now you were looking for stuff for the kitchen. You actually kind of hated going shopping, and Alex was starting to get bored too.

He saw you were focused in the cutlery in front of you, so he went to the next hallway. You didn't notice him.

"Mmhmm... what do you think about these? I think they're nice, aren't they?" -You asked. You didn't get an answer. "Alex?" -You turned around and didn't see him, so you sighed and smiled. -"Where the hell are you now? I can't see you but I can FEEL you."

You still didn't get an answer so you decided to focus in your purchase again. He waited enough for you to forget about the fact you were looking for him. Then, you felt two hands on your shoulders. "BOO!" -He said.

"Damn!" -You brought your right hand to your chest. - "You're going to kill me someday, Alex."

"Oh well, maybe I shouldn't scare you when you have knives in your hands." -He laughed and helped you choose which ones should you buy.

• • •

This side of the store was empty, so he started running, and when he was fast enough, jumped on the shopping cart and slipped with it. You both were laughing like kids.

"Hey, I wanna try!" -You said to him and he let you do the same.

"Okay babe but take care and try not to-" -Before he could end his sentence, you fell to the floor, still laughing. "...fall." -He joined your laugh and ran towards you. -"Are you alright? Oh my God, you fell in a very funny way, you should have seen yourself."

He laughed louder and helped you get up. "Shut up you dork. Argh, my arse hurts."

"Doesn't surprise me, let me take care of it." -He put his hand inside the back pocket of your trousers.

"Taking advantage, huh?" -You looked up at him.
"Always, darlin'." -He pecked you on your lips.

• • •

Now you were looking for some furnitures you needed. The last thing before leaving.

"Seriously, how do you even pronounce this?" -You asked looking at the names the furnitures have.
"I have no clue but listen, this is fucking hilarious." -He cleared his throat and read some names. -"Jonaxel, fjällbo, liatorp, henriksdal..."

You just couldn't stop laughing at him trying to say those words, he was pronouncing them with such a weird accent.

"Oh come on, look a this, this drawer is called just like you!" -You pointed to one of them and its label said 'Alex'.

"I can't believe this, I need to buy it y/n" -He said looking at you with puppy eyes.

"Well, we actually need one of these, so... why not?" -You laughed and he raised his arms. -"Yassss!" -He said.

"Remember when you asked me if you were 34 or 11 years old?" -You asked smiling.

He noded. -"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you're definitely 11." -You both laughed and he gently hit you on your arm, kissing the top of your head after that.

______________________________________________

Hope you like this one!
+ I want to thank the people who are reading the chapters, it isn't a lot but it's the first time I actually get readers and votes, so thank you!
🖤