𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.

I don't know how it happened but the second part ended up being SMUT so if you don't like reading these kind of things,
i've warned you!
if you're going to read it then enjoy it, it's the very first time I write something like this so... hope it's good enough.
🖤

_____________________________________________

PART TWO

In the last chapter:

He took you by your hand and led you outside, so you could calmly talk about everything, just the two of you.

• • •

You both sat in a table for two outside.
You talked, drank, joked, laughed, kissed. You never thought you'd be like this with a man you've known for just a few hours, but it felt different. You had a lot of things in common, learnt new things, enjoyed his presence.

You were getting to know each other better, and you felt like he was worth it, but what you didn't know was that he was thinking exactly the same thing about you.

He couldn't get enough, he wanted more.

• • •

"I almost declined the invitation, you know?" -He exhaled the smoke of his cigarette. You looked at him. -"I didn't think it was a nice idea coming here alone, knowing nearly nobody... but now I know I was wrong." -He smiled.

"Me too. I had an amazing day and night, and it was thanks to you, Alex." -You took the cigarette away of his hand.

"Hey!" -He laughed and tried to get it back. You took a drag of it.

"You should learn to share." -You giggled and gave it back to him.

"Well..." -He took the last drag of it and let it on a ashtray. -"I don't like sharing some things that are mine." -He cleared his throat and you raised your eyebrows, trying to hide a smile.

"Oh, yeah?" -You asked getting closer.

"Mm-hmm." -He noded.

You bit your lip and a wave of confidence hit you. -"We should get going, shouldn't we?" -You whispered, your lips were touching. His breathing was kind of heavy.

"Y-yeah." -He sighed relieving some nervousness. He grabbed you by your hand. -"We should say goodbye to y/b/f/n and his husband first though."

"Of course." -You smiled and tightened a little your hand around his.

• • •

You had a little talk with them before leaving together, and your best friend was happy to see you leaving with Alex.

After that, you both headed outside again to get a taxi. Once you entered, Alex gave the driver his direction, it sounded familiar to you, but you didn't pay too much attention, your mind was in another place, and your left hand playing with the ring on his little finger.

You were nervous because you knew what was about to happen. You never did this kind of "adventure" with someone you just met, but don't get me wrong, this time you were excited and really wanted it; and he wanted it as well.

"Here we are." -Alex's voice interrupted your thoughts.

"You serious?" -You opened your eyes.

"Yes, what's wrong?" -He asked with concern in his voice, unfastening his seat belt.

"This is my hotel too." -You giggled and did the same with yours. -"What a coincidence." -You grabbed your purse so you could pay. Alex's hand stopped you.