𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Now, this chapter is inspired by "Do I Wanna Know?" because it just hit 1 BILLION VIEWS on YouTube!! 
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

🖤

_______________

In the last chapter...

Alex's POV.

"Can... Can I see you?" -I asked crossing the road again, hoping she would say yes. It took her a few seconds to reply, but then she said. -"Yes." -She was pretty serious but I didn't care. All I needed was talking to her, seeing her, and make sure she was ok. I saw her leave the window and a few seconds later she opened the door. I hugged her tightly, and to my surprise, she hugged me back.

PART TWO.

Alex's POV.

When she hugged me I felt like everything was as it should always be. I would stay like this forever, just y/n and I; because I felt complete. My heart was racing in happiness. But then she broke the hug and moved aside, clearing her throat. I could feel cold since she wasn't near me.

"Come in." -She said softly and I nodded. When I walked in, she closed the door and spoke again. -"Alexander, it's so damn late. What are you doing here?"

The way she said my name was hypnotizing, even though she usually called me like that when she was mad or disappointed. I looked at her. She was in her pyjamas with her arms crossed. Her hair in a messy ponytail, she looked so natural and beautiful. I actually didn't understand how someone could look that good very late at night.

Alcohol was still all over my body, but I had to play it cool. -"I... I wanted to see you." -I said staring at the floor. -"Needed to see you." -I corrected meself, looking up again.

"Why?" -She asked seriously, not showing any kind of emotion.

I rubbed me face with me right hand, trying to focus. -"I miss you, y/n. I can't get you out of my head. I see you everywhere."

"That's why you made out with that random girl a week ago, right? Makes sense." -She said sarcastically. I sighed. -"Are there some aces up your sleeve or what, Alex?"

I looked at her, narrowing me eyes. -"What? Of course not." -She rolled her eyes. -"Y/n, I wasn't the one who kissed her, I've been feeling like shit these past days... I even dreamt about you nearly every night this week." -I ran my hand through my quiff. -"And I found this tune that makes me think of you somehow... and I play it on repeat. Listen." -I grabbed me phone willing to show her the song but she put one hand on top of mine, stopping me.

"Alex, what makes you think you can do something like that and then make it all alright saying all these things to me?"

"These "things" are what I really feel, y/n."

"You don't even know what you feel, you're drunk." -She looked at me. -"Again."

"This is the only way I have to try to stop thinking about you, and the fact it doesn't work drives me crazy." -I sat in her settee. I put my hands in my temple. My head was killing me. -"Every time I have a few all I do is think about calling you."