𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎?

It was a rainy day, so Alex and you stayed at home for the day. You've already done all you could think of.

You both finished watching a film and now you were lying on the sofa. You took your phone with one hand, and you caressed your cat with the other one.
A few minutes later you heard him sigh, but you didn't look at him, so he sighed once more a little louder so you gave him the attention he wanted.

You smiled and looked at him. -"What's wrong?" -You asked.

"I'm so bored again y/n, and you're not helping." -he pouted.

You left your phone on the table, got up and went to his side and hugged him.

"You're such a kid." -You kissed his nose. - "Well, tell me then, what do you want to do?"

"Mmm..." -he stared at the ceiling while thinking. Suddenly he spoke. - "I GOT IT, wait a sec here darling." -He got up and literally ran upstairs. You wondered what was on his mind.

You heard noises but stayed in the living room. Then, he came back.

"I had trouble trying to find it but... here it is!" -He showed you what was in his hands.

"Parcheesi? You had this and we never played before?" -You asked. You actually loved board games.

"Yeah well, I actually forgot I had it until like... fifteen minutes ago?" -He chuckled. -"Anyways stop talking and let's play. You ready to lose?" -He raised an eyebrow.

"Losing isn't on my vocabulary, my dear." -you said and sat on the sofa.

Alex went to the kitchen for two drinks and sat in front of you. You both started playing. He was winning at first, so he didn't stop laughing and making fun of you, but suddenly everything changed and you 'eated' two of his pieces in a row.

You laughed. -"Wow, you don't laugh anymore?" - You looked at him and he was slightly frowning, with his elbow on his knee and his face on his hand, looking at the board.

"Shut up. I can't believe you're this lucky." -He said, moving another piece.

"It isn't luck, i'm just very good at this." -You shrugged and laughed. You saw him rolling his eyes. -"Oh come on, you're upset now?" -You laughed louder and moved another piece.

"No, I am not." -He said exaggerating the T. He was still looking at the board, crossing his arms.

"Oh yes, you definitely are." -You got up and sat next to him. You hugged him and tried to kiss his cheek but he moved his face. - "Alex, stop!" -You laughed and he couldn't help it but join you. - "Thank God you're smiling, I thought you hated me for being better than you in parcheesi."

He snorted. -"Well, actually I do hate you a little bit now, you know?" -He gave you a half-smile.

-"Nah, you don't." -You looked back at the board. - "Should we keep playing?"

-"Mmm..." -He noticed he still had two pieces at 'home' and you were almost done. -"Nope not really. Maybe next time?" -He reached his drink.

-"Alright, sure." -You giggled and finally kissed his cheek. Like you said before, he was such a kid sometimes.

___________________________________________

Here goes another one. Hope you like it.
If you notice any misspelling, tell me and i'll correct it; and if you want me to write about something, just comment it.
🖤