𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

Alex's point of view.

I was going on my way home, talking with y/n on the phone. -"So... will you be here for my birthday then?" -I knew she was pretty busy today, but I still hoped she would say yes.

"I don't think so..."  -I sighed. -"Hey, you know how much I want to be there and how much I love you, right?"

"Of course I do." -I said without hesitation.

"Alright babe... i'll see you soon, okay? We'll make a video call later. I love you so much, and happy birthday again."

"Okay, I love you too darlin', and thank you very much." -I smiled even though she couldn't see me, and hang up.

I understood she had to work, but I still wanted her to be with me today so bad. I missed her like crazy. But anyways, thankfully I wouldn't have to wait much more until she came back, just two days and i'd see her again.

I finally reached our house, and opened the door.

Something hit my face softly, I frowned and looked to the thing that was in front of me. It was a paper hanging from the ceiling.

I saw it had something written on it and read it:

«Hello there, Alex. I guess you're confused right now but.... Just turn around and close the door.»

"What the hell?" -I whispered smiling. I did as I was told, and when I closed it I saw another paper on the door. This one said:

«You have to do what I say, or else you won't get your reward. Now go to the kitchen and look for the next note.»

I left my guitar case on the settee and went to the kitchen. On my way, I saw how the living room was decorated with paper streamers, balloons and stuff like that. I looked for the next note and found it. It was on the fridge. This one said:

«I'm glad you found me!
In this one I wanted to let you know how much you mean to me, and how proud I am of you. You're such an inspiration.

Go to the bathroom, i'll be waiting for you there.»

I had the biggest smile on my face. This was the sweetest thing someone ever did for me and I felt like a child. I was keeping all the notes on my pocket. I went to the bathroom and started looking for the note. This one took me a bit more of time to find it because it was on a drawer.

«Oh, hey there again!
Now I wanted to say that you're the most important person I have nowadays, I wouldn't imagine being without you. You're my life. I love you more than anything, and I want you to be by my side. Forever.

Now it's turn to go upstairs, don't you think?»

I kept this one as well and ran to the stairs, but I abruptly stopped. I couldn't believe my eyes. The walls were full of pictures of y/n and me: from the very first one we took of us when we met to the last one a few days ago. There were pictures of us smiling, kissing, holding hands, laughing, doing the silliest things you could imagine, pictures of our travels, with our family. Pictures of our favourites moments.

I stayed there looking at them for a long time, studying and enjoying each of them. My mouth half opened, amazed. She made me so happy, my heart was about to explode. Then, I went upstairs.

I went to our bedroom and found another note on the bed. I sat there and read it.

«I hope you enjoyed all of our pictures.
I do enjoy every single second with you. I want you to know that you make me happy, more than I thought I would ever be. I'm the luckiest girl because I have you everyday. Those smiles, kisses, hugs mean the world to me.

And I can't wait until I get more of those, so... why don't you get up and give them to me?»

I looked up. I was so concentrated reading the note that I didn't even notice y/n entering the room. I left the note on the bed and got up.

Before she could say a word I took her in my arms and hugged her as tight as possible. I didn't want to let her go. She was my everything.

I looked at her and she was smiling so big, that smile that made me go crazy. Her scent, the brightness on her eyes, her beautiful hair, her heart. She was everything I could ask for. I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Then I pressed my forehead on hers.

"I thought... I thought you wouldn't be here, you idiot." -We both laughed.

"Did you really believe me? No way I was going to miss your birthday!"

"You make me so happy, I swear." -I kissed her forehead and hugged her again, putting my chin on top of her head. -"Thank you so much for everything, this was... damn, I can't even put it into words, y/n."

"Anything for you, my love." -She grabbed my face and kissed me again. I smiled against her lips. -"Now let's get changed, the day has just started!"

"I'm the luckiest man alive." -I thought, looking at her.

______________________________________________

I don't know if I love or hate this one but anyways here you go hahaha. Cheesyyyy.
Thank you for +1K reads!!
🖤