8 - The Truth is Out

The bet was now over and as the sun rose that morning, they knew that they had to tell everyone the truth.
Atlas had stayed in Fred's room last night, just to keep up the illusion of their relationship, but obviously it was more to them than that to them.

Atlas woke up in Fred's arms while her head was laying on his bare chest, she was very grateful that he slept shirtless. She looked up at him while he was still sleeping and he looked absolutely adorable. His mouth was crooked when he slept, his cheeks were slightly flushed and his arms were wrapped around her. She turned to look at George to see if he was awake yet and luckily for her, he was still soundo.

When she turned, Fred's grip on her tightened and he pulled her closer into him and he rested his head on hers. What made it even cuter to her, was that he was still fast asleep, he had no idea that he was doing that and her heart melted.

She pulled herself up slightly so that she could kiss his cheek "Morning sleepy head" she whispered to him as he started to stir.

His eyes opened slowly and he squinted them to stop the light from getting in "Morning, love" he beamed at her before leaning down and placing his lips on hers, clearly not caring that they'd both only just woken up "How do you look this beautiful first thing in the morning?"

"Shut up" she silently laughed, knowing that her hair looked like a rat's nest. "So... the bet's over now" she said sadly yet with an undertone of excitement.

"Yeah, I guess it is buuuuuuuut, that means we can start keeping the real secret now" he smirked at her as he grasped her tighter and pulled her on top of him while laughing.

"Shhhh!" she tried to say through her chuckles "George is still asleep and he's gonna have to stay that way now we're not together anymore" she leaned down and kissed him a lot more passionately than he had a minute ago.
She ran her fingers through his hair and was taking complete control... well, that was until his hands snaked around her waist and he threw her down on her back where she was before and leaped over her, crashing his lips into hers again.
He pulled back slightly to look at her "You know, on weekends, George doesn't usually wake up 'til midday" and gave her a mischievous smile.

She looked over at him and he looked like he couldn't be woken up unless he was thrown out of the window "Fred..." she breathed out, considering his offer but she knew that is was risky "You better be quick" she laughed.

"I'll do my best" he winked before his lips began attacking her neck. He kissed every inch of it until he got to a certain spot just under her ear and next to her jaw and he felt her breathing quicken as she tried to stay quiet. "I guess I found it" he said faintly in his low morning voice, feeling the mumble of his words against her weak spot.
He then focused on this, kissing it harder before beginning to suck on her skin and she let a moan escape her lips as she ground her hips upwards onto his. Without stopping, he pulled his arm up and placed his hand over mouth, stopping any more sounds "We've got to be quiet, love... remember?" he teased, whispering in her ear.

She looked down at him and nodded obediently and he slowly removed his hand from her mouth before wrapping it around her neck while repositioning himself on her hips "Uh, Freddie" she said as she looked down at him "Need some help with that?" she smirked.

"Only if you're happy to, love" he smirked back, obviously not wanting her to do something that she doesn't want to.

In response, she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down so he was on his back once again. She slid herself down lower on the bed and pulled down his his pyjama trousers, freeing his erection. She started by slowly moving her hand up and down to tease him a little but once he threw his head back into his pillow, she took him in her mouth to push him even further. He gathered all her hair into a ponytail and wrapped it around his hand so that he had something to hold onto and so that he could pull on it.