15 - Detention

The next morning, Fred, Atlas and George awoke to their alarm waking them up at 7am for their detention.

"Ugh! Fuck off" Atlas groaned as she pulled Fred closer to her.

"You were the one that got us all detention, Little Lupin. You only have yourself to blame" George said as he yawned, sitting up in his bed.

"That's rich coming from you. I've got us 1 detention, how many have you two got us?" she questions, rolling over in bed to face him.

"She's got a point" Fred mumbled still with his eyes closed, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her back into him.

"It's your dad, can't he just say that we went?" George pleaded as he removed his duvet off his bare chest.

"Nope, my dad might be happy about us covering Whitlock in that glitter but he cares about his job and he can't be seen showing us favouritism" she explains as she sits up in defeat, Fred's fingers trailing up and down her thigh under the duvet.

"No one's going to notice if we're not in detention" Fred said as he sat up but immediately leaned his head on Atlas' shoulder and closed his eyes again.

"My dad will and you know McGonagall might come and check on us while we're in there and I'm not getting my dad in trouble just cause you want to go back to sleep... come on!" she announced, getting up from Fred's bed, causing him to fall once she moved.

Once she'd finally managed to drag the boys out of bed and practically dressed Fred herself, they made their way to Remus' Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom with all of their homework.

"Right, you three know the drill by now; 2 hours, no talking, just do your work" Remus told them as they walked into the room and sat down.
George sat at the second table from the front on the right side and Fred and Atlas sat level with him on the middle row.

Remus sat down at his desk and pulled out the marking that he needed to do from the third years' recent practice exams.

After an hour, George was already asleep, Fred and Atlas didn't even notice until they heard the delicate drop of his quill hitting the floor. The two of them and Remus looked over to him and just shook their heads, really not surprised that he was out again.

Fred, however, was very much awake and clearly in need of more action than he was getting in the silent classroom. He slowly placed his hand on her knee and gently pushed his fingers into her skin, causing her to slightly shuffle in her seat. He glanced at her through the corner of his eye, noting that she hadn't looked up from the textbook in front of her.

He leisurely slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. She still wasn't reacting, which was frustrating him because that's all he was trying to do, provoke a reaction from her. However, he did notice her fiddling with her quill, the feather moving around in her hand a lot more than usual as she gripped it tighter.

He now knew that was he was doing was working and he needed to push it a little further if he was going to get what he wanted. He quickly gazed over to her dad to make sure that he wasn't watching, and he wasn't, he had his nose buried in a pile of papers as he made confused looks at the incredibly wrong and stupid answers that the 13 year olds had written in their exams.

He then peered over to George to check that he was still asleep and surprise, surprise - he was. Fred took this as a golden opportunity and, just like he had at her birthday dinner, slithered his hand over the front of her leggings, pressing down hard on the front of her underwear. This elicited a quiet gasp from Atlas as she slightly lifted off her seat in shock, covering it by pretending to pull her chair closer to the table.