20 - Summer pt.2

Atlas had been at the Burrow for a week and she was packing her stuff up to leave, her dad telling her that he would be arriving at 2pm. She didn't want to leave but at the same time she did. Her and Fred just couldn't get a moment alone to do anything that lasted longer than five minutes and it was hard being constantly around him but not being able to rip his clothes off.

Whether it was Molly calling them down to help with dinner, Arthur asking questions about muggles, Percy just wanting to brag about what he was doing at the Ministry or Ginny wanting to hang out with Atlas for 'girl time', something always got in their way.

In fact, Ginny very nearly walked in on them during a particularly private moment... let's just say it definitely wasn't a lollipop that Atlas was sucking on. She had never seen Fred move so fast, even on a broom. When he heard his little sister start to open the door it was almost as though he'd gain super speed - The Flash could never.

George, being the amazing brother he is, was attempting to distract his whole family downstairs so that Fred could say a proper goodbye to his girlfriend before her dad came to get her.

"Please don't go," Fred pleaded with a pout as he wrapped himself around her from behind while she was looking in the mirror.

"My dad will be here any minute, I have to," she replied but it was evident that she didn't want to go either.

"You've been here for a week and we didn't actually get to do anything," he childishly groaned.

"Excuse me, Weasley-" she turned around to look at him with a jokingly offended expression on  her face "-are you insulting my head game?"

"You know what I mean." He smirked as he tightened his grip around her and pulled her closer to him "You know I love what that mouth of yours can do."

He leaned his face down to hers and pulled her into a rich and determined kiss, the tips of his fingers digging into her sides in hopes of not letting her go. Her right hand wandered into his long hair and she gently tugged on it while her other rubbed up and down his arm, gripping onto his muscles.

She started walking them forwards and he knew exactly what she was doing so he turned them around just before they reached the bed so that she was the one who fell down onto it. He quickly reconnected their lips as he crawled over her and his hands started to venture underneath her top.

His lips moved down to her neck and lightly sucked on her delicate skin as she let a soft moan escape her lips. He pulled her up and took off her top before pushing her back down and continuing where he left off on her neck "Fred..." she moaned out as she rubbed her hands up and down his already bare back.

"Your dad's here!" George shouts as he bursts through the door, Fred jumping off of Atlas in a reflex.

"Why the hell are you panting?" Atlas asked as she quickly put her top back on with a disappointed sigh.

"Ginny wanted to come and get you so I had- I had to- beat her," he explains through shallow breaths as he held his side while leaning over trying to catch his breath. "And she's right behind me so you may want to hurry up and redress yourselves... oh, and cover that hickey," he added, nodding his head towards Atlas' neck.

"For fuck's sake Fred!" She laughs as she grabs her makeup from her already packed bag.

He smirked as he watched her cover it, admiring every single curve of her body and they way she moved knowing that he probably wasn't going to be with her until they got back to school.

"Stop staring and put on your shirt." She smiled, not looking away from the mark on her neck as she put makeup over it.

They eventually made themselves presentable and Fred carried her bag downstairs behind her. She hugged her dad when she saw him and she said goodbye to the rest of the Weasleys before disapparating back to her home.