30 - Fireworks

Fred, George and Atlas had just starting sitting their N.E.W.T.s and all three of them were hating it. Atlas had been forcing the boys to work on practice papers and run through questions together but they couldn't stand studying unless it would help them for a prank, so getting them to focus was a real challenge.

Atlas was sitting at George's desk with one leg up on the chair, her arm wrapped around her leg while her other scribbled down answers with her quill. Fred was sitting right next to her, trying to focus on doing the work because he wanted to make Atlas proud with his grades. George was sitting on Fred's bed behind them, throwing sweets up in the air every time he answered a question.

"George, what did you get for 17?" Atlas asks without looking up from her parchment, rubbing the end of her quill against her bottom lip.

"Uh," he starts, rummaging around for the right piece of work as he finished chewing on the Sugared Butterfly Wing. "91."

Fred turns to look at Atlas, giving each other confused looks before turning to face George in perfect unison with narrowed eyes and furrowed brows.

"George-" Atlas pinched the bridge of her nose after taking her glasses off "-the question's 'What is the fourth ingredient placed into the cauldron when making Felix Felicis?' How the fuck did you get 91?"

George quickly glanced down to his paper to make sure that he was looking at the right piece of work and he was. "That, my dear Atlas, is a very good question. I would try and answer it but I'd probably end up with Abraham Lincoln," he says before flopping down on his bed in defeat.

The other two laughed before turning back and flipping through the textbooks to make sure that Atlas' answer was correct - which it was.

After that, George pretty much gave up and started trying to figure out how to make their own version of the Marauder's Map.

Atlas started moving her things around as she'd just finished her Potions revision and now wanted to focus on Herbology. As she put a book down, she hit the back of her left hand on the corner of another book, causing the scars from Umbridge's quill to open again.

"Ah, fuck." She sucked in a breath through her teeth and grabbed the back of her hand to soothe the pain.

Fred looked over at her with sad eyes, heartbroken that he can't do anything to make her feel any better. Umbridge's stupid quill didn't affect him until he started using it on Atlas - she crossed a line when she started going after her.

He threw his quill down on the table and dramatically turned his chair around, leaning back on it, "You know, George," he starts and George sits up to look at him, moving a book away from his face "I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement."

An evil smirk crossed both of their faces as George sat up even straighter "Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing."

Atlas looked between the two of them with narrowed eyes "Oh no, what are you planning? Because I-"

Fred cut her off "Yes, we know, you don't approve and even though Umbridge is a bitch ass hoe, we shouldn't treat her like shi-"

"No, I want to help."

Fred and George looked to each other in shock before swinging their heads back round to Atlas "You're joking?" George practically shouted.

"No, I'm Atlas." She smiled at the terrible joke and ignored the very unimpressed looks on both their faces. "Seriously though, I want to help. I'm not normally one for violence-" She was cut off by Fred's chuckle of disbelief but she just glared at him and continued. "But, if anyone deserves it then it's that mother fucking rat ass looking, toupee wearing, Ministry ass licking bitch of a flamingo."