34 - St Mungo's

Atlas woke up to an empty bed. She had a vague memory of Fred telling her that he was going to work and then kissing her forehead but not much else past that.

She rolled onto her back and stretched out her arms and legs as far as she could and made an inhuman noise before hugging a chunk of her duvet, wishing it was Fred.

She turned her head over to her other side to see the clock which read 9:12. She let out a small huff and pushed the duvet off of her, standing up and walking into the bathroom.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Atlas chucked on a pair of joggers, seeing as all she was wearing was one of Fred's shirts, and made her way downstairs.

She saw Ron and Ginny fighting over a specific piece of bacon that they both apparently wanted even though there was a whole plateful in front of the pair. Atlas chuckled at them as she rubbed a bit of sleep out of her eye and sat down next to Fleur.

"So... I didn't get a chance to speak to you about this yesterday but how was your night?" Fleur whispered with a suggestive eyebrow raise. "Anything interesting with Fred?"

"Interesting is one word for it," Atlas replied while leaning over to grab some toast, memories of the intimate evening flooding her brain.

"Ooo, tell me!" Fleur near squealed, prompting Bill to ask what she's so giddy about.

"Oh, nothing. Just girl stuff, y'know?" Atlas said while piling more food onto her plate and sending Fleur a warning glare.

Atlas mumbled something but Fleur couldn't make out what it was, causing her to lean in closer, indicating for her to repeat what she had just said.

"George joined," Atlas mumbled again.

Fleur's eyes widened in shock and she let out an audible gasp. "He didn't!"

"He did." Atlas bit her lip and looked away, unable to continue looking at her stunned face.

"What was it like?" Fleur asked curiously. She'd never thought about one of Bill's brothers joining them in the bedroom and she never planned on letting it happen... but she still wanted to know the details.

"Intense. Honestly, it's a miracle I was still able to walk afterwards." Atlas chuckles as she cut up the food on her plate.

"What- Did- How did it like... work?" Fleur questioned. Fred and George are brothers, twins at that, it must have been weird for them to be in that kind of situation together.

"One down there, one in the mouth. Pretty simple really." Both the girls let out gasping laughs as they received looks from the rest of the Weasleys.

"What's going on here then?" Ginny asked in a chipper tone as she plopped herself down on the chair next to Atlas. She'd won the piece of bacon from Ron, nothing could break her mood now.

"I really, really don't think you wanna know, Gin." Atlas snickered as she and Fleur exchanged knowing glances.

"If it's about your sex lives with my brothers then no, most definitely not." Ginny got up quickly, running up to the staircase, but not before hitting the back of Ron's head.

Not long into breakfast, a loud thud at the window alerted the family that the post was here. The two girls continued on with their conversation while Molly collected the letters and Bill tried to eavesdrop on what they were talking about.

"Oh! Atlas, dear, Errol's brought some post for you." Molly smiles as she hands her the letter over the table.

"Thank you, Molly." Atlas was confused but just assumed that it was from her father and Tonks, they liked to check in on her. It wasn't until she flipped it over to open it that she saw the wax that was sealed with 'S.M.'