17 - Shell Cottage

It was finally the weekend that Atlas could take one friend to the Weasleys Shell Cottage and she couldn't wait to finally have some uninterrupted alone time with Fred.

"You finished packing?" Atlas asked Fred as she lugged her bag into his room.

"Just have a few more things to grab" he said as he hastily walked from his bed to the bathroom, kissing her on the way.

"Thank you, Georgie. I really appreciate you explaining to the others why Fred's the only one coming" she says as she sits on Fred's bed, facing George who's laying on his own.

"It's not like I even lied, I HATE sand and I'm too lazy for 'long walks on the beach' and all that bullshit. Plus, I really don't want to be spending the weekend locked in a small space with the two of you - I get enough of that here" he laughed as he sat up in bed.

Fred emerged from the bathroom with the essentials like his toothbrush and shower gel and chucked them into his bag as he ticked of a checklist in his head "Okay, I'm ready"

"See you on Monday, George" Atlas said as she got up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hugged her back tightly and they swayed in the middle of the room.

"Alright, I think that's enough" Fred interrupts, pretending to be concerned about how long his twin was touching her but not actually caring at all.

"I'll carry your bag down" George offers as the three of them walk into the common room, taking Atlas' bag from her hand and slinging it over his shoulder.

Once they got down there Ginny, Ron and Hermione were sitting on the sofa trying to help Harry with spells he can use in the final task of the Tournament.

"We're off now guys, we'll see you on Monday" Atlas casually announced as she went to walk past them.

"Hold on!" Ginny shouted as she got up and wrapped her in a hug "Have fun... but not too much fun, that's my brother" she smirked, warning Fred with her eyes to not do anything.

"God, will you guys drop it already? We're friends. Nothing's going to happen" Atlas laughs as Hermione stands up.

"With benefits" Ron said under his breath as Hermione hugged Atlas.

Fred whacked his brother around the head "There is nothing going on between us" Fred told them slowly, trying to make sure that it goes through their heads.

The group exchanged looks as the three of them walked out, George still carrying Atlas' stuff for her.

They walked through the castle until they were officially off of Hogwarts grounds and could apparate "Thank you, Georgie" Atlas said as she took her bag from him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, those lips are mine" Fred says, pulling her into his arms.

"Aww jealous, Freddie?" she teased before leaning in and giving him a deep and passionate kiss.

"Maybe I should have stayed upstairs with the others" George comments as he turns his head to look away.

"Ha ha" Atlas deadpanned "See you soon"

"Bye, have fun" George winked to his brother.

The two of them disapparated and George walked back into the castle, rejoining the others in the common room.

Atlas and Fred appear outside the front of the cottage and she stands there in awe as she feels Fred's fingers interlace with hers "Wow... it's beautiful" she says with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I haven't been here since I was a kid but it looks exactly the same as I remember" Fred tells her as they walk in, running his finger along the kitchen counter as they walk past.