12 - Valentine's Day

Tuesday 14th February 1995. Valentine's Day. It's Fred and Atlas' first one together and it's hard for them to celebrate while keeping their relationship from everyone.

George had left his room that morning to try and leave a fake secret admirer note in Snape's office before breakfast. So, Fred ran into Atlas' room while all the girls were getting ready for school.

"Jesus Christ, Fred! Knock next time will you?" Hermione yells at him as she does up the last button on her shirt.

"Sorry, sorry" he says quickly "Can I borrow you, Atlas?" he asked clearly out of breath from running to her dorm from his.

"Yeah, sure" she says, chucking her hairbrush down on her bed and walking out the door with him. "What's all this about?" she asked while smiling as he pulled her hand to his dorm.

He dragged her into his room and closed the door behind him and she raised her eyebrows at him "George will be gone for a little while" he said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her. He looked her straight in the eyes "Happy Valentine's Day, love" he said quietly.

She smiled back up at him childishly and blushed at how sweet his face was. His lips are stretched into a small and sincere smile and his eyes are gleaming like he's looking at the most beautiful thing in the world... well to him, she is.

"Happy Valentine's day, Freddie" she whispers, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulled her into a deep and loving kiss. Their lips moved in perfect harmony, it was like he had the melody and she had the lyrics and once they were together, they got lost in it. She slowly ran her fingers through his hair and his hands gripped her waist tighter.

Once they pulled away, he encased her in his arms and rested his chin on her head "When can I give you your Valentine's presents?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Freddie! You didn't have to get me anything, my birthday was only 10 days go, I don't need anything else. You've already done so much for me" she says slightly annoyed that he was showering her with gifts, she knew that they were trying to save up to buy a shop so she want all their money to go towards that. Yet she couldn't help but love how much thought he put into every occasion.

"Well, it's too late now" he chuckled.

"You can give me mine when I give you yours" she said deviously at him.

"Ali! You didn't have to get me anything, my birthday is in less than a month" he joked, mimicking her exact tone and stance from before.

"Haha, funny Weasley... Who even said we'll be together in a month?" she teased and he placed his hand on his chest in an offended way and took in an over-exaggerated breath.

"Good luck, Lupin. You're never getting rid of me" he told her as he picked her up and spun her around before throwing her onto his bed.

"So, when are we doing the gift exchange then?" he asked, helping her sit up and she sat on the edge of the bed as he stood over her.

"I've got 3 and 4 free if you want to meet then?" she says while biting her lip and grabbing his hands.

"3 and 4 hmmm, Herbology and Charms... I can miss them" he says, leaning down to kiss her "Meet me here?"

She nods and he kisses her again but when they hear George's hefty footsteps walking towards the door, they immediately pull away and she stands up.

"Fred, I've done it, hopefully he'll find it first-" George excitedly explains as he walks in "-Oh, hey Atlas, what you doing here?"

"Just came to see my favourite people and that's when Fred told me about what you're planning" she lied, not knowing a thing about the prank that they've just started.