35 - Guests

The Weasley family, plus Atlas, were sitting around the table having lunch when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh! That'll be Hermione," Molly beams as she claps her hands together in excitement and walks over to the door.

"I didn't know Hermione was coming," Atlas said excitedly, grinning widely at Fred. He stared at his perfect girlfriend who was so happy about seeing one of her closest friends. He found it so adorable when she smiled because no matter why she was smiling, she would always look at him. It made his heart melt.

"Yeah, she's going to be staying for the rest of the summer and then come back to Hogwarts with us," Ginny explained while shoving her last forkful of food into her mouth.

"You're pretty quiet, Ronnie," Atlas teased, watching his face get more red by the second.

"Shove off, Atlas," Ron mumbled as he tried to hide his face, knowing that she and the twins both knew about his massive crush on Hermione. But, to be honest, pretty much everyone knew already so it wasn't really that big of a deal.

"Hello, Mrs Weasley!" Hermione greets cheerily as Molly pulls her into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for having me."

"Oh, anytime, dear. You know that you're always welcome." Molly dismisses her with a wave of her hand and then scurries off into the kitchen to start clearing up.

"Mione!" Atlas squealed, pulling herself out of Fred's arms and running over to her. She wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tight, the two of them swaying on the spot.

"I missed you," Hermione said into her hair, squeezing her tight.

They pulled away as Ginny made her way over to them. "You two excited for your first year without me?"

"It's going to be so weird not having you and Fred making out in every corner of every room," Ginny joked after hugging Hermione.

"Do you think we'll get a new roommate? Because no one will ever be able to replace you and I don't like the idea of someone else sleeping in your bed," Hermione says, a hint of sadness evident in her voice at the idea of one of her best friends leaving.

"I have no idea, but if you do, make sure to tell her everything that happened in that bed. Actually, you know what, I'll write an essay and you can give it to her if there is a new girl." Atlas had an evil smirk on her face, her mind wandering to the many nights of head, sex, fingering, teasing, massages and exploration that happened there.

"Well, I feel sorry for whoever's going to have my bed... or my room for that matter," Fred says as he appears from behind Atlas. He hugs Hermione and then slings his arm around Atlas, pulling her in and kissing the top of her head.

Atlas chuckled as she thought about her first time with Fred after they left the Great Hall during lunch. "Yeah, we had a lot of fun times in there."

"That we did." Fred twisted her so that she was facing him and he kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose and each cheek before planting one on her lips, his hands on either side of her face.

"Bloody hell, come on, Hermione," Ginny complains as she grabs her hand and guides her away from the PDA.

"Hermione!" Fleur greets excitedly as she and Bill walk down the stairs adjusting their clothes.

"Hi, Fleur!" Hermione says with just as much enthusiasm, pulling her into a hug. "Bill," she adds, then hugging him.

"Hermione." Ron nods his head at her awkwardly from his seat at the table.

"Ronald." She gives him a small smile and then there's a silence between everyone, only broken at the sound of Atlas going "Aww."

Hermione turns around rapidly and gives Atlas a 'shut the fuck up now or I'm going to end your life' kind of look. "Well I think it's time us girls have a little chat, don't you think?" Atlas announces as she grabs Hermione's and Fleur's arms and indicates to Ginny to follow them upstairs. Ginny gets up quickly and runs up in front of the others, the three girls following closely behind.