The Omega Timeline

Zirara belongs to @Black_justblack

and Henrietta @CrimsonFreakShow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was silent, as its inhabitants didn't really feel like talking to each other. Chasm just stared out into the dead AU where Nightmare's castle was, Chaos was just rocking back and forth, trying to mentally get their bearings together.

"So...." Chasm spoke up after what felt like an eternity of silence, "What AU are you from?"

"Reapertale. I was supposed to be Reaper Sans's first reap, but he chickened out and messed up. Turning me into a corrupted soul." They responded blankly before turning to look at him curiously.

"What AU are you from, though?" Chasm froze at that question.

"Uh-I don't really think I have an AU where I'm from..." He trailed off, not sure how to make his origins explainable in plain English.

"You said you were a voidling, what does that mean exactly?" Chaos asked, Chasm glanced down for a bit.

"It means...I was basically created from the void..." He answered after a while.

"Oh, I didn't know that could happen..." Chaos trailed off. "I have another question if you don't mind me asking." Chasam shook his head, mentioning for her to go on.

"What's your gender?"

"Huh?" Chasm asked, "What kind of question is that?"

"Well, it's not exactly obvious. Most Frisk's and Chara's look gender-neutral, and you seemed to be designed after them, so It's better to be safe than sorry." Chaos replied dryly.

"U-uh okay then...I'm boy, to answer your question." He answered quietly. Just then, the door bust open, and a figure with a purple hood waltzed in. 

"Hi there, Chaos!" The Chara copy's eyes widened. 

"Auntie Zirara!" They immediately ran up and hugged the lady, Chasm just watched back with confusion. 

"Awww~I missed you too!" Zirara chuckled as Chaos broke the hug. She glanced at Chasam. 

"So, you're Nightmare's newest recruit huh?" The boy meekly nodded in response. 

"Well, nice to meetcha! I'm Zirara! I mainly work as intelligence gathering for Nightmare." She introduced herself. 

"Well, Zirara, nice to meet you...I'm Chasm..."He trailed off yet again. 

"Chasm, huh, well the name definitely fits you! Anyway, I'm here to check up on the two of you." Chasm perked up at that.

"Huh? Why?"

"It's just something I like to do, for the younger members of our team." The hooded girl explained, "wars like the one between the council and Nightmare are rather...mentally taxing, for quite a few."

She knelt down, and placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling at him gently. "So, if you ever need someone to talk to, or just a shoulder to cry on, I'm here."

"U-uh, thank you..."Chasam murmured, not quite sure how to respond.

"ATTENTION. MEETING IN THE MAIN ROOM!"

The speakers boomed out with Nightmare's voice. Zirara just groaned. 

"Really Night, this couldn't have waited? They JUST got back from the ambush...." She grumbled under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everyone here?" Fatal asked, doing a quick headcount. The Murder trio were stood up, attentive. Seraphim and Zirara stood side by side, the latter looking uncomfortable by the former's presence. Chaos and Chasm got the sofa for themselves. (Zirara insisted because they're the youngest.) Nightmare stood behind Fatal, expressionless.

"Good, now, we are going to have to talk about a serious threat to this Multiverse," He pressed a button on the remote he had. Pulling up a screen that showed countless bubbles all tightly compacted into a single large bubble. There was one particular bubble that was humongous, taking up quite a bit of space.

Fatal zoomed into that bubble, highlighting it as it lit up with the words: Omega Timeline. "The Omega timeline is CORE! Frisk's timeline. One where she rescues entities that no longer have an AU to call their own. Now, this is a massive problem."

Suddenly, strings appeared between a large amount of the bubbles and the Omega Timeline. "Due to this, we are unable to Erase the timeline. As all entities living within said timeline need to be destroyed for its erasure. Meaning that not only could you revitalize the timelines. But they're also standing there, empty Undergrounds filled with dust."

"Now, the thing is, we can't find the omega timeline," Fatal explained, "every time we get close, CORE would just change the location. Rendering us incapable of finding it...until now." He turned to face the others. 

"You see, Chasm is a void entity that was created by a being more powerful than any of us could imagine." The boy in question visibly shrank as the attention was put on him. 

"This entity left Chasm with a charm. One that he could use to manipulate the void. We believe that this Charm could be used to force entry into the Omega Timeline." 

"Wait hold on! You feel comfortable with putting all that pressure under a child?" Zirara growled with indignance. 

"Please, understand this. The Omega Timeline takes up around 25% of the entire multiverse, given how big it is, a collision is bound to happen. This our only shot." Fatal responded without missing a beat. The two held an intense staring competition before Zirara broke off with a huff.

"Fine! But the kid better be given at least a week's vacation after this!" Zirara stared directly into Nightmare, who shrugged with a "that's fair" expression.

"Now, we have to worry about our numbers. You see Ink has created a special type of guardian Sans to defend the Omega Timeline in case of a worst-case scenario. These guardians are as powerful and have the same stats as Asgore, and deal massive amounts of normal and KR damage. We need to get more people on our side for this." Fatal explained. 

"That should be fine, I believe I know a couple of people who are willing to aid us with this." Nightmare spoke up. Fatal nodded at him.

"Good, we should spend this day training. The next day, we attack." Fatal dismissed the screen, and Nightmare dismissed the meeting.  The gang all left to prepare for what was going to be one of the greatest conflicts their Multiverse had seen.

Fatal grabbed a device from within his pocket, sending out a message in WingDings before leaving as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what you're saying is that there's a new destroyer!?" Ink all but growled out. This day was not going as planned, with Reaper getting captured and Seraphim's betrayal. And now a new destroyer was on the loss.

"Yep." Henrietta said, the half-ghost-half human child floating carelessly in the golden hall as the murmurs broke out.

"And you said that It's a 'Void Entity'?" Sci clarified. She nodded in his direction.

"Does that mean the Gaster's are behind this!?" Color brought his fist down.

"It doesn't matter who's behind this, what matters is that the boy is taken care of!" Ink snapped, silencing the halls. "I want the entire collation of Sanses and Papyruses on the hunt for this kid, and drag him straight to the prison!" 

"Ink," CORE spoke up, causing everyone to look directly at her. "If it's a void entity we're talking about, maybe I can help look? I mean, I know more about the void than most, so..."

"Yes, you can help. We need all hands on deck." Ink turned to Henrietta, "keep an eye on your twin, if you can find out she's doing something for Nightmare, report it immediately."

"Understood, Ink." She bowed curiously before vanishing from the room and appearing back in her own home AU.

"Ohhhhhh! This is so exciting! The drama! The fun! The Chaos! Golly, there hasn't been this much excitement since Error's imprisonment! Hehehehehe!" The ghost madly giggled to herself, not noticing another figure's eyes watching her from the shadow...