Why Fatal Shouldn't Be Allowed To Babysit

Y'know, when people are first born, they're usually small, cute, and harmless. Their bodies are too focused on their physical development to care about their mental maturity. Making some realy cute and wholesome moments.

But not for this guy, noooooo, what he gets when waking up is A FREAKING SKELETON, who's bleeding out, with a horribly mutalited face, staring at him.

.

.

.

You can already picture a reaction to that...

Fatal sighed at the screaming destroyer, he seriously hoped he was mentally mature enough for his new line of work

Fatal sighed at the screaming destroyer, he seriously hoped he was mentally mature enough for his new line of work. If THIS, was his reacation to seeing a skeleton, he sorta didn't want to tell him that the had to destroy AU's.

Seeing that he wasn't gonna stop screeching, Fatal smacked him across the face. Causing him to go VERY quite all of a sudden. "Ya done yet?" He asked, unamused.

The creation got up, stumbling a little. "W-who are you, where am I?" He asked, his voice was soft, sounding remarkably young. Though he was just created a couple hours ago...

"You're in layer 500 of the void," Fatal responded carefully, "And you're gonna have to come with me, we gotta lot to talk about it," Fatal let out a hand to the new entity, who grabbed it after a period of short apprehension-punch to the face still not forgotten.

He opened up a portal to the Anti-Void, and montioned for him to go through it, however, the entity stepped back out of instinct. Fatal just looked at him with a "you kidding me look?" look.

"Just walk through it, It's safe," Fatal insisted, the Entity flinched at his tone, seeing that the skeleton's patience, he etched his way to the portal, but couldn't bring himself to go in.

Fatal, sighed, done at this point, and shoved him in, causing him to the floor of the Anti-Void with a THUD!

Fatal followed him in, motioning the portal to close. He teleported in front of the entity visibly unhappy.

Everything, and literally everything was new to this creation, how on earth was he supposed to teach this kid about magic or the AU's? He'd be so caught up in the flashy brightness of everything he'd miss out on the important info. 

Just. Like. Ink. Did.

Suddenly an idea popped up in Fatal's head, it was cruel, yes, and a bit much, but this could be the key to salvaging the Multiverse.

Instinct is one of the most powerful things known to any leaving being, a natural gift. If threatened enough, he could not only get the kid to listen to him but bring out some of his magic potential on his own.

Fatal looked at the kid, his gaze turning apologetic. The thing stumbled a little, struggling to stand up. "S-so, what did you need to tell me?"

No answer.