S.O.S

Harriet is owned by CrimsonFreakShow

Pricetale and it's characters are owned by abillaNatasha1

and Horror Saver X or Sal is owned by YamiHamato6

I hope a portrayed them correctly! Let me know if you  have an Issue with how they're portrayed, or If you think they'd act another way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harriet was not having a good day, by any means.

Well, good days have become rarer and rarer for them, ever since her dedicated her entire afterlife to stopping her sister's attempts at sparking an all-out war between factions.

But today, was an especially bad day, given her sister returned to their AU and started laughing like a complete and utter maniac, screeching about excitement and chaos.

'This isn't good...'  She thought with grit teeth. 'I need to warn-'

And that's when she was warped into an abyss of neverending darkness, slamming the ground face first. They groaned as she got up, rubbing her head.

Her eyes widened as she realized the situation she was in, and her first thought was to control the matter around her. But to her surprise, there was none. Just an inky, black abyss.

"W-where am I?" She murmured, glancing around the place.

"Harriet."

She spun at the speed of light, glancing directly into a disfigured entity, who looked an awful lot like-

"W.D Gaster!?" She cried out incredulously. She  had heard that the scientist was still active, but she never once imagined being relevant enough to gain his attention.

"Interesting, you seem to be familiar with who I am..." The man's voice was distorted, the echo of WingDings accompanied his every word.

"Of course I know who you are, heck, the whole Multiverse knows who you are!" Her eyes narrowed dangerously, "now why did you bring me here?"

Legendary scientist or not, she wasn't going to let him toy with her.

"Straightforward, I see, a nice quality to have If I do say so myself," The man mused, "but time is of the essence, so allow me to fill you in on the essentials." Harriet felt herself freeze as Gaster's eyes glowed a bright purple.

"Your Multiverse is on the verge of destruction." Harriet took a step back, gasping.

"W-what? Did my sister do something!?" She demanded to know.

"No, this is rather Ink's fault." Harriet shivered at the way the man said Ink, almost as if it were a type of poison. 

"W-what does Ink have to do with any of this?" She asked.

"The Multiverse is finite, child. Do not believe the lies of the creator. Every time he creates, the space between the alternate universes becomes smaller and smaller until they collide, setting off an inescapable explosion that will destroy everything and everyone." Harriet looked at him, stunned to her very soul.

"B-but, why would Ink do this...? I get that Ink's not the guy everyone makes him out to be, but this is too much..." Gaster's eyes glowed with a fiercer purple.

"Ink is a child." He said simply, "he refuses to listen or believe in things that he doesn't want to. He has become addicted to creating and has let power get to his head."