Good And Bad?

Nightmare gazed at the scene in front of him in befuddlement, he had sensed a very large amount of fear and panic coming from the Anti-void and quickly assumed it to be Error.

Delighted that his old friend was back, Nightmare quickly went to the white void to greet him...Only to have to dodge a ray of literal fire, he stared around the place and saw two figures.

An entity that had the appearance of a human yet wasn't truly one. Yes, it's SOUL would hold determination, but it's code was so similar to Error's, and it could use MAGIC.

It appears as if the child, was in a state of attack panic, as monsters called it, but when he turned his eye to the attacker.

He was met with extreme confusion.

There in front of him was a glitching variant of Geno he'd never seen before, he could feel the power radiating off him, his aura far larger than Error's.

His code was also mangled, like Error's.

He watched as the Geno-lookalike hugged the child, seemingly calming it down. Seeing that the coast was now clear he approached the two.

The glitching white skeleton quickly noticed him and got up in a defensive pose, startling the small child who was clinging on to him for dear life.

Fatal was most definitely shocked upon seeing the literal King Of Nightmares in front of him, but he eased out of it. Nightmare was just the skeleton monster he was looking for, he should help put the balance back on track.

Fatal approached Nightmare, motioning the kid to "stay behind me," Nightmare eyed the skeleton with intrigue.

"So...what's someone like you doing out here?" Nightmare asked, being a lot more respectful and less manipulative than usual.

"I was sent along with the kid behind me to do Error's job since he's been captured." Nightmare jolted back, sent? As in someone of a higher nature told them to do this? 

There were very few beings stronger then the Gods of this multiverse, and while other timelines existed, he didn't think other entities would be interested in this dying wreck of a multiverse.

He'll ask about it later. As of right now, Nightmare had a job to do. While this Multiverse was a horrendous place that may as well have deserved to burn, he still quite liked living. (And he still has to break Error out).

"So, if you're gonna destroy, how would you like an entire team to back you up?"

Fatal grinned, eyes gleaming.

"Heh, thought you'd never ask,"

~

Their time at Nightmare's castle was certainly interesting, to say the least.

During this time, everyone got to know each other, and even though the idea of living with a bunch of serial killers terrified the kid-now named Chasm, by Nightmare-it was actually sorta fun.

The first couple of days were a bit scary, with the gang having a bit of an intimidating edge to them, it sorta melted down into a... family dynamic, as weird as that was.

Everyone here viewed each other as family and were treated as such. Heck, he was technically surprised by how polite everyone had been to him and Fatal.

It wasn't too long before Chasm ended up in the younger brother role of the family. Most of the Sanses teased him for his jumpiness and lack of knowledge, but when push came to shove, they don't like those who mess with family.

One time A Underfell Papyrus, freaking shot him in the back, causing him to kneel in pain. He expected the others to laugh at said weakness but to his surprise, they didn't.

Nightmare was towering before the skeleton, with the rest of the gang, looking severely enraged. However, something that surprised him, in a rather touching way was the words Nightmare had spoken to him: 

"Buddy, pal, why don't ya go pick on someone who doesn't have some of the strongest friends in the Multiverse?"

Friends. They were friends. It was weird, yet... it was true. (He's seen the respect Fatal gives to Nightmare, and the respect the God Of Negativity returns. He's seen the vaguely amused eyes watch as Dust and Horror got into another catfight about some random topic.)

It was after that, that he realized that this wasn't a cult following the King Of Nightmares, but a family.

~

Chasm dodged a Gaster Blaster before teleporting at Dust, Scythe in hand.

Dust sidestepped easily, charging up two more Gaster Blasters behind him, forcing Chasm to retaliate with two Shadow Blasters.

The two fired at each other causing a massive explosion when the dust settled, both of them stared at each other intensely, before bursting into laughter.

"You're getting good, aren't ya?" Dust asked after he calmed down, Chasm smiled.

"Yeah...yeah, I am..." It was almost impossible to imagine back to a couple of months ago when he was so afraid of everything, heck it seems so silly now.

"Ah, so the baby boy has matured?" Cross asked, jumping down. Chasm blushed, ever since they figured out he was recently created, they've taken to calling him 'Baby boy', it was pretty embarrassing for him.

Chasm blushed a bright purple, "When are you gonna stop calling me that...?" He mumbled. Cross grinned.

"Never."

Nightmare watched the banter from atop his castle, as much as he loved the suffering of others, he will offer respect to those who know the negativity is needed in life. And to anyone he takes in, he swore to offer them the best he could provide. (Because really, abusing his power over them would make him no better than they were). Knowing that the whole Multiverse is against you is pretty rough, and he always wanted this place to be a safe place for those types of people.

That's also why he liked Error so much, it's for him and his boys easy to understand how it feels to have almost an entire Multiverse hate you, something that the reject artist and his brother would never understand.

He remembered how Dust always said everyone always spoke of him negatively, some even calling him a sick freak without mercy or a mistake. He had to admit, it pained him to see the expression on Dust's face.

They were all broken, yet because of it, they could see through the Creator's lies, and see the Multiverse for what it is. A broken mess. One ruled by a Soulless Monster and his blind followers.

Suddenly Nightmare felt a spike of negativity unlike any other, the last time he felt it was...'Screw you Ink' he growled in his mind.

He teleported himself to his control room and said, "Attention all personal, this Code SPIRAL, please report to Misson Hub."