The Battle-Meetings and Suprise Appearances

Blasts of magic energy flew around the blank world.  Bone fought bone, the Papyruses were furious, unrelenting, pouring every bit of magic their soul had to offer into their attacks. The fury and outrage for their murdered brothers fueled every single attack to its peak performance.

But expectantly, they were no match for Nightmare's gang.

 Killer unleashed his Gaster Blaster, a magical weapon that even the bravest of monsters learned to fear.  With an insane and borderline sadistic laugh, he fired, turning bone to dust in mere seconds.

Dust was slower but more frightening as he butchered down one after one, slowly but steadily.  His blasters and bones shredded the bones of the numerous clones of his brother. Every Papyrus he fought now knew the feeling of fear the Dusttale monsters experienced before losing their lives.

Horror just continuously tanked attacks and lashed out at his foes, for what he lacked in magic he well made up for in sheer physical defense. Bone walls appeared out of nowhere, axes flying in and out.

As the dust settled, the last Papyrus alive, filled with fear and barely hanging on by a thread of his life, finally understood why even some of Ink's council members feared having to face these three skeletons at once.

A bad time may be bad, and a great time may be unpleasant, but none compare to the sheer horror of fighting Nightmare's three most prized butchers. 

It truly was a mad time.

~

Chaos ran.

They didn't care.

They knew how effortlessly she could aid Nightmare's group in battle, with the stolen power of a god's weapon, they could butcher them with the utmost ease.

But they didn't.

Tears leaked from their eyes, as they ran to somewhere-they were still unable to leave this wretched  AU.

Their emotional state was in frenzy, of all the Charas', they were the closest to Error. Their AU was a place that they could never visit, not after what they did. They were basically a homeless child, yet Reapertale!Chara still remembered Error coming in to save them from Reaper's grasp time after time.

They remembered their first encounter, they had been beaten and battered, and Reaper was right behind them. They'd expected him to finish the job, but Error managed to inflict a fatal wound on Reaper, causing him to de-manifest temporarily.

He took them in and showed them family, and now he was gone forever. Just because a child refused to grow up and face the truth.

They gasped sharply as a bone suddenly impaled her from behind, going right through their leg and tripping them over. Blood leaked all over the dead floor of the world as an Underfell Sans who managed to survive the initial ambush appeared before them.

"Hehehehehe...I'd say this operation was definitely a bust!" The skeleton said nonchalantly as the searing agony of karmic magic entered their system. They weakly glared at him, an act of defiance in their last moment.

"Heh, cute," Underfell Sans clone summoned Gaster Blaster, with the full intent of killing Chaos there and then.

Suddenly eyes appeared out of nowhere, each one boring into Fell's skull. The moment he locked his own gaze with them, he remembered.

Every ounce of LV he earned from the unjust deaths of his own kind, as well as the innocent human kids, every monster and human he'd ever slain, came back to haunt him for a fraction of a second.

And then, he was dust, just like the many he'd slain. 

Chaos opened her eyes, and gasped seeing the dust on the ground and putting two and two together, she glanced around for her savior.