Tonight We Strike

And finally, it's out! We're almost near the climax of Act 1!

Also, I'm REALLY SORRY for how long this particular one took to come out. But don't worry, this story ain't dying still it's done!

OC credits:

Lunar belongs to YasuLun
Pricetale and its characters belong to abillaNatasha
and Horror Saver X or Sal is owned by YamiHamato6
Zaira belongs to Black_justblack
Harriet belongs to CrimsonFreakShow

Feel free to let me know if I portrayed your character right or wrong! Also, feel free to give me tips to make sure I'm writing them correctly.

OC Submissions are still open, but given the number of submissions I have I can't promise every last one of them is going to be a notable character, but I'll be sure to include them all in major ways if I can.

~

Anyway, a bit of a rant here, nothing negative don't worry, I just kinda wanted to talk about some of my own conclusions I came to whilst writing this chapter regarding the plot, you can just ignore this and skip to the end.

So, I'll be honest and admit that recently I started having second thoughts about the Omega Timeline plot because of the kind of plot it was. Mainly, the protagonists plan on entering the world, killing everyone there, and destroying it. Like, most FGOD stories have the Bad Sanses be portrayed as heroic, but I do want to clarify that in this universe, there is no one who is truly evil or good. The Council, as insufferable as they're made out to be, ultimately don't know any better and only want to protect themselves and their worlds. Dream just wants everyone to be happy and even Ink, despite being the main antagonist, isn't completely evil, or even evil in general. He's just an oblivious self-righteous and careless dimwit, and even he has an element of tragedy to his character that's going to be revealed later

Everyone has a reason for what they do, and that's something that I hope to expand on in Act 2.

Now, going back to this, I can't just write out what they're doing as a completely good thing. Because it's not. Regardless of what their end goal is, ultimately, they're still going to kill a bunch of people. If I were to write that as a good thing, it'd be Designated Hero levels of nonsense. (For those who don't know what I mean, basically, the protagonist does a lot of awful stuff but the narrative still treats them as the Hero and the ultimate good. I want to clarify that while the Bad Sanses are doing this for the greater good, none of them are Heroes).

In the end, I want to portray the destruction of the Omega Timeline as what it was, a bad thing done for the greater good. And admittedly, that's part of why this chapter is so long, to shed some light on the inner workings of the Omega Timeline and the people there in general. No one there is a bad person, they're just caught up in something that never should've happened.

Anyway, that aside, I'll be seeing you in the next chapter, and don't worry, it's coming much sooner!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ATTENTION ALL AVAILABLE UNITS! HEAD TO MISSON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY, BY THE ORDERS OF THE KING OF THE VOID!"

~

"Aha!" Seraphim's eyes narrowed, "Found it."

A large white dot lay on a holographic map, much larger than the others around it. Nightmare inspected it, "So this is the Omega Timeline...Error always spoke about its size but seeing it for myself is still quite the sight..."