Enter An Entity

Now, the idea of finally being able to do something as exciting to the residents of the void. They'd been trapped here for how many eons? Too many to count.

So, they've decided that they will create an Entity to save this Multiverse. A destroyer of their own.

But the thing with Gasters' is that they are SOLO workers, team projects were never their strong suit. Well, except for BlackBerry. So they may have a couple of disagreements...

~

"Well, obviously, this entity requires extremely unique magic," Warlock said in a matter-of-fact tone. Velvet glared at him.

"Ya kidding? That's far too overused, it needs to have some insane physical attributes! Like being able to punch someone to dust!"

Redacted just listened to them argue, above all things, he was a scientist. And in their rage, they could come up with interesting ideas.

Blackberry sighed, "Y'all seriously went straight for the abilities? We didn't even think of the baseplate!" 

 "A Human."

Multiple heads turned to look at Redacted, questions written all over them. "You all know that most of them suffer from a superiority complex, believing Sanses to be the highest beings alive." His eyes glowed a sinister purple. "It would certainly be a surprise to see a human jumping timeline and killing everyone, now wouldn't it? In fact, they might even fear it more than Error..."

The others in the room shuddered, forgetting just how vindictive Redacted can be when ticked off...

"Actually, it might be better if it's a human, Sanses wouldn't suspect anything until it's far too late." Void Chara agreed. 

"Then it's settled, now for the abilities-"

 Reacted cut Warlock off, "It needs to be fast, strong, and hold a great and unique amount of magic all at once," He looked at his companions, "as much as we pride our inventions and abilities, this entity needs something more unique than anything else in the Multiverse."

"If you ask me," Null spoke up, "It should be able to blend its physical and magic attributes into a unique fighting style."

Void Asgore sighed, this discussion promised to be a long and tedious one...

A couple may be an understatement.

Oh, hush you.

Well anyway, it was done. The new destroyer of AU's base design and abilities was completed. They decided to use Error's code for the destroyer. As this not only allowed him to access the Essence of Destruction, but also allowed him and Error to have a mental connection of sorts, and even share abilities.

Such as the strings

Right. However, they decided that this Entity should also have a level of psychic manipulation.

Similar to Error404...Speaking about 404, where has he been?

~

With a CRASH, Fate landed on the side of the room. She weakly glared at the monster in front of her, one that was supposedly gone forever.

404 stood in the room, Chaos, and Vengeance beside him, all bearing a borderline maniacal grin. She tried getting up her magic weakly responding to her calls.

Turns out that Radiance -Queen of the Aether, one of the two powerful beings alive,- had finally decided to cut her connection from her OWN Multiverse, cutting her off from a good 50% of her power.