Pure

You mean so much to me I’m not sure purer words exist in a world like this, but I need you to hear these words, these words that for so long I have kept to myself. The idea of loving another human being this much scares me inside out, but I think I’m finally ready to let you in.
Your presence is something I want to be consumed by, your actions bring light to even the smallest corners of my mind and for that I thank you, I thank you in more ways than one, because you become the one I tell my forbidden secrets, darkest actions and unjustified ideas too. You became the purest of them all.
For so long I didn’t think I would ever be worthy of a love like yours, a love that for so many people never comes, but unbecoming to me, your love hit me like a brick wall, and all of a sudden it felt like my body hit a reset.
I remember our beginning, A beginning of something I don’t think I could ever forget, and I’ve realised now that I don’t want to. I consider myself lucky, the luckiest when I’m around you, and I think you’d say the same.
You of all people should know how much you’ve changed me, changed me in ways I never thought were possible. The ability that I can be good once more, allows me to surrender my demons.
The probability of ever finding someone like you, I never though existed. So I know to hold on tight and never let you go, because you are, the purest light.