Hearts

Feeling you hate me might just be the worst feeling in the world but feeling you hurt me might just ache that little bit more. You bulldozed everything I though was good about me, about us. And what am I supposed to do with that, with what’s left. 

The marks you left nobody will ever see, though in a way I know they will always be there, a reminder of the lose of not one heart but two because without you knowing it you broke my heart in shards, and you didn’t even have the decency to pick them back up.

The tricks you played on me I think were the worst, you were mine one day and willing to walk away the next, and I never truly knew the reason why. But for some reason my heart still longed for the days you stayed and fell apart on the days you didn’t. so I’m not asking anymore, I’m begging for a answer.

My ability to love you came crashing down the day you gave me your heart. And watching you finally leave with the idea of you hating me only hurt me more, but I’m not sure I had any other choice.

I was never good enough for you but for some reason you always stayed, being around you made me better but I could see it was taring you apart from the inside out and you couldn’t even see it. 

So I’m begging in more ways than one that you can someday forgive me,  forgive me and move on to someone who has the ability to withstand the shaded pieces of your still beautiful heart.

You look at me for the finally time, and I’m not really sure what’s going on inside your tortured mind, but just know even though I’ve left, my heart, the one that still belongs to you, will continue to until my heart can beat no longer.