Soul

I’m here waiting, do you think she can hear me? A fire ignites just feeling her presence, now I know she is close. I feel when she’s near that anything is possible, and it is. But what I feel in this very moment has changed me. I believe I am someone else when I am with her. We collide in an unmeasurable way, and all I hope is, she feels the same. 

For me, seeing him it was like a jolt of electricity, all my emotions came out a once. At the time I would have imagined anything was possible and I hoped anything could be. I knew our time together would be fatal, though I could not resist. I want to be anywhere else but here, but I know he needs me. So, for our short time together I will picture us dancing in the moonlight to his favourite song. It doesn’t matter what we’ve endured just that for the next few minutes his and my soul will be one. If I were to have it my way our souls would forever intertwine in the memories or us, but I know that’s not what he wants. 

I know she’s there and all I want to do is reach out. It feels like I’m in a race I can’t win, but I keep on running. My mind seems to want to slip away but I hold onto it, at least for a moment longer with her. Please let her soul reach a better place then mine or at least have her life set on a better path. 

My hands in his, his heartbeat slowing, please just one more minute, one more minute for me to hold onto him, and maybe just maybe, never let him go. 

This is our moment, when two souls collide.