Chapter 1

"Y/N wait!" - Tubbo smiles, chasing his sister. The girl only chuckles, running even faster jumping through the bakery's door. She pants a bit, running her hand through her silky hair, greeting Nihachu.

"Hello Y/N!"- Niki excitedly slurs out, englufing her friend into a hug. 

Y/N wraps her hands around Nihachu, snickering. Seconds later Tubbo runs in, panting but smilling.

"You got faster,"- he says catching his breath. Soon enough he joins the hug, giving us both a bone crushing hug.

We all let go of each other and pick a small talk. Moments later Y/N buys two steaming hot bread loafs, thanking her friend Niki. The siblings walk out of the bakery.

The girl stops after walking for a few minutes, making Toby stop with her too. Tubbo glances at her with a gentle yet confused look, thinking as to why have they stopped.

"Do you maybe want to go to that field, I was talking about earlier? It's very relaxing there, plus I saw bees"- Y/N adds, looking up at her brother. The boy thinks for a moment, soon enough placing his arm around her shoulder, already walking to the gates.

"Where are the two of you going?"- Fundy looks at the siblings, eyeing them.

"We'll be back soon, just going around the forest" - Tubbo chimes in, smilling at the fox-like boy. Fundy smiles at Tubbo and Y/N, opening the gates.

"Thank you, big man. We'll be back at sunset"- Toby thanks Fundy, now walking out of the territory of L'Manburg. Yes, it was quite against the rules walking out far to the lands and Dream SMP, but two small figures won't be spotted that easily. Plus, the girl has a bow. She's damn good with a bow.

After walking for a bit, they finally notice the field of flowers, giggling like small children, running to the middle of it. 

All kinds of flowers were surrounding them, meaning that a lot of bees were there too. Y/N was quite scared of the bees, which is a bit unusual, considering Toby just loved them.  All in all the girl was actually considered the weakest in L'Manburg. She was even shorter than Tubbo, meaning she has quite a disadvantage while fighting in a field. She just stands at a high ground, usually firing arrows at the enemy. L'Manburg president doesn't let her fight with them shoulder to shoulder, they wouldn't bear to lose her.

Tubbo snickers at his sister, who is now running from a group of bees. Toby thought it was adorable, because those bees wouldn't even hurt her. 

He opens the bag Y/N left, taking out a loaf, tearing it in half.

"Y/N come here!"- He shouts, giggling after his sister comes into the view still running, but smilling too.

She plumped down to the boy, gratefully taking half of the bread her brother offered.

They eat, talking, laughing and gossiping. After finishing the last bites of the soft goodness, they both decide to make themselves flower crowns. Toby will make Y/N's crown and Y/N - Toby's. 

Both of them were sweethearts. Whole L'Manburg just adored the two, feeling thankful for such gentle siblings to be on their side. Although they weren't skilled swordsmen, Both had their own advantages. Y/N is known for her accuracy with a bow, crossbow, sometimes even throwing something as axes or knives. She wouldn't top her brother, Tubbo, though, he was the brewer of the team. No one could even mix the right potion as they thought it was nearly impossible. Brewing was very advanced, and very few could brew potions.

The siblings laughed at each other, enjoying their company. Soon enough their flower crowns were finished. Putting them on each other's heads they felt accomplished. 

"TUBBO!"- Someone yelled, laughing. Thick british accent was heard, so the two assumed it was Tommy.

"Ayyyy big man!" - Tubbo greeted, hugging his friend.

"Hello woman,"- Tommy said, looking at Y/N cheerfully, soon enough pulling her into the hug too.

They all laughed, making another flower crown for the big man Tommy, who just sat there watching.

As Tommy's crown is done, Y/N placed it on his head.

"Thank you Tubbo's sister"- he smiled. The girl just shot him a "no problem big man", laughing among the two.

They soon agreed to go to the lake, that is a bit farther than they are right now. Filled with playful arguments, the group walked towards the lake. The loud one already on the small wooden dock, jumping in the lake. Siblings laughed, Tubbo joining soon after.

Y/N didn't go though. She was embarrassed to admit but she couldn't swim. It was just a bit scary. Picking at her bow she watched the two almost trying to drown each other. She giggled.

Suddenly, Y/N noticed fire, not very far from them. She looked concerned, looking at the two best friends.

"Get out of the water, I think Sapnap's close"- She quickly said, hurriedly offering her hand to both of them as she pulled them to the dock.

"Where? I can't see anything, woman" - Tommy said, looking around. Tubbo on the other hand saw the flames. The fire eating trees, spreading nearer them.

Tommy exhales as he sees the flames finally, hearing a laugh. He turns to his two friends, but their faces weren't even close to laugh. They were both serious.

Soon enough you could make out laughing and talking. The Dream Team was here.

Tubbo looks down to Y/N, scared of the team. Y/N took out her bow and a few arrows, motioning her head that it was time to run. And quickly.

All three of them ran as quickly as possible, although the big man was making a lot of noise while he was running.

Y/N facepalmed mentally, as the lanky boy quickly gets away. She, on the other hand, didn't get away. She could already make out the words, listening to the team's conversation. Y/N hides behind a tree, trying not to make much noise.

"- And then I just took out my flint and steel and just enjoyed the view"- a guy said, his laughs echoing.

"No but for real, someone could be here, be lucky there's no one, you could have exposed our location" - british accent coming through, lightly slapping the pyromaniac's shoulder.

Y/N was scared. Beyond terrified. She moved her hand to her mouth, trying to slow down her breathing. Soon enough she moved a bit, snapping the twig that was beneath her. 'FUUUUUUUUCK'- she thought to herself, as she still heard the two talk. She couldn't hear the third one though. That was until out of nowhere a hand came to her neck.

Y/N froze, too scared to look up.

"Found you"- he said lowly, staring at her. "Guys come here! Found something"- he added in.

Y/N was shaking, as she heard the conversation stop, footsteps  echoing towards her. Was this it? The end?

'No, no no.. this isn't the end. I have to do something'- girl thought to herself, now gaining bravery from somewhere. She looked up, meeting a mask. A very weird mask, with a smile drawn on it. 'Is this Dream? I think he was the one, Wilbur mentioned. The most skilled swordman behind a mask.'

(1212 Words)