Chapter 13

Days here turn into weeks. The Dream Team finally opened up to me and let me join their 'family'. Although they were all friends, they all saw each other as brothers, standing up for each other and loving themselves as a bond has formed. 

At this point, I was guilty. I.. didn't want to go back to L'Manburg. I think I have found my place. Here, with them. With Dream. 

We were peacefully eating lunch, laughing. As soon as Sapnap playfully insulted me, I threw a grape at him. He stopped laughing, now smirking.

Nick quietly stood up from his chair, looking at me. I stop laughing too, and widen my eyes in realization. I stand up quicker than the speed of light and start running.

"Com'ere Y/N! Just wait till I catch you!!" - He yelled at me, running too. 

George and Dream started laughing, looking at all the circus. 

Just as I thought I escaped, I turn around to be met with Sapnap. He was grinning as crazy as I let out a final cry. Nick tosses me into a sofa and starts tickling me.

"Dream! George! Help meee!"- I yell, trying to kick Sap. Nick on the other hand doesn't seem to be bothered, he continues to laugh as he tickles me to my demise.

Third Person's POV

"You got yourself into this" - George calmly yelled, still slurping his tea. Dream on the other hand, looked amusing as he saw the girl being tickled. Her tiny figure on the couch, as she squirmed around to escape. 

He then stood up, walking towards the two. As Sapnap thought he was here to get his hands of Y/N, Dream started tickling her too.

"NOOOOOO! You will regret this!" - Y/N cried out laughing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I was splashing the tree, turning their attention to me. We were currently at the one and only the lake Dream has thought me how to swim. The Dream Team and me were swallowed by the depths of water as we yelled at each other, splashing ourselves in the face.

As I got tired, I huffed out, letting the guys know I am going to the surface. They all agreed to come with me, as everyone was at least a bit tired.

I enjoy the company of the boys, giggling at their jokes. And like the tiny miracle of fireflies, light goes unappreciated without a dark backdrop.

I watch amazed, as I see the little glowing creatures fly around the trees, above our heads and above the water. 

The view was really amazing. Just as I was sat still, observing, I felt myself float. I look around, seeing I am on Dream's shoulder. I swear to God, he has some kind of fetish of picking me up.

"Where are we going?"- I asked cautiously, as my eyes catch a glimpse of water. He was going to throw me in. 

In the background I heard Sapnap and George cheering and giggling as psychopaths. As I turned around, I saw Nick pick up George and throw him on his shoulders, as he took Dream's steps. Now me and George were screaming trying to get out of the boys' grips.

As soon as Dream and Sapnap got on the edge of the old wooden dock, they threw us into the water. Me and George being smart, clung onto Sapnap and Clay, taking them into the depths of water.

To some, it's just water. But to me, it's where I regain my sanity. Dream's laughing brought me back to  Earth. His voice was just so gently, I couldn't resist not falling for it. 

And here we are. Again splashing each other in the faces, trying to playfully drown each other. Just as I thought I was safe after I splashed Clay in the face, I look around. I couldn't see him. Just then Dream emerged from the water right in front of me, bringing me deeper into the water.

As if on cue George and Sapnap left us alone. Now it was only me and Dream. In the water. Very close to each other.

Silence falls upon us like a blanket, you could only hear the water moving beneath us. It seemed as if the time has slowed and everything moved in slow motion. His eyes shamelessly eyeing me up and down and his muscular arms snaked around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and both of us leaned in. 

His lips gently touched mine as he took the initiative. He pulled me even closer, deepening the kiss. My arms shamelessly fall down from his neck to his chest. His toned body is warm. My cold fingers trace around his abs' lines.

He got his hands on my bum, motioning me to jump. I gladly do, now being the same height as him. Dream's kisses were now more rough and aggressive. Clay's tongue was now going down from my lips, to my jawline and finally to my neck. He harshly sucks on my neck, for sure leaving bruises. 

As he stopped, he looked at his masterpiece, smirking. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, jumping down. I jumped into my shirt and shorts, Dream doing the same. Both of us smiled at each other, intertwining our fingers, walking away silently. 

"So you are a traitor"- A voice emerged, from the depths of trees, the tone being quite harsh or full of disappointment. 

"T..Tubbo?" 

[933 Words] 

Sorry for the short update! This is the third time I uploaded today, so I could make it up to you, for not making any new chapters for 2-3 days. Anyways Enjoy! Sorry for the cliffhanger >:)