Chapter 5

Y/N's POV.

First time in forever, I woke up not to the alarm, but the peaceful chirping of the birds. Sun beams bathing me in light and warmness never felt that good. It is going to be a beautiful day!

At long last I took a cold shower and got ready for the day. Since I will spend most time training or messing around with my friends, I chose a comfortable outfit. Putting on a patterned top and quite big bermuda shorts (Knee length shorts), I look satisfied enough and carry on with my day.

Locking the door, I go to Toby's house, knocking a bit. After a few moments the door was opened, revealing just woken up Tubbo.

"Helloo" - He tiredly said, waving his hand towards me, motioning to come inside. I greet him and come inside as I close the door. Sitting on Toby's bed, I wait for him to get changed. As he walked out, dressed, we finally go out.

"Are we eating in the bakery?" - He asked, walking forwards.

"Yeah! Thought that's a good idea" - I responded, shrugging, walking towards the bakery with my brother. Toby only hums in response as he continues making some jokes about bees. 

Walking in the bakery, I was met with a smell of fresh pastry and vanilla. Soon enough we heard Niki laugh warmly, as she spotted us.

"Hey! Came here for breakfast?" - She smiled at us, giving both a hug. Tubbo nods responding with a small "yup" continuing to walk towards a table. I smile at Niki and ask if she needs help with the food. We both walk behind the counter, getting some waffles, fruits and tea.

"So how's everything here at the bakery?" - I asked, cutting up the fruits. 

Niki laughed a bit before responding - "Everything here is okay! I am getting very busy here, so the business is doing well!" - She responded sheepishly, feeling proud of the cafe.

I just chuckle, cutting up more  fruits, humming some tunes. Me and Nihachu continue talking, laughing and messing around, and just like that, the waffles were done. I thank Niki for the food, grabbing a tray and bringing everything to Tubbo as to not tire the baker. 

Tubbo smacks his lips looking at the food. He quickly takes out the tea and plate out of my hands as he starts shoving the food into his mouth. Comparing to him, I eat rather calmly, savoring the food.

After eating the breakfast, we thank the girl one more time and give her a few golden ingots, going out of the bakery. The weather in L'Manburg was always at best, it was always hot in here. Due to the weather and some other reasons we don't wear armor. I know it's kind of dangerous not to wear any, but it tires us out more. Plus, Wilbur forbids to wear armor for some other reasons. We like to leave it at that. 

Goofing around with Toby, we walk to the training area. We were the first here, as it was quite early but it didn't stop us from warming up. While Tubbo was punching the boxing bag, I got to the farthest corner and started meditating. It helps me with fighting. Although sudden strength outbursts like yesterday happen quite sometimes, I still can be weak at other moments. For example what will happen if I don't get the outburst when I am in a battle? I can get killed if I don't train.

Finishing meditating I go back to stretching. I would say that I was quite flexible, due to being interested in gymnastics. Being 'Elastic' has it's own advantages. I can kick quite high or use some tricks to get the enemy confused.

Tubbo saw me doing a middle split, getting closer to me, trying it too. I watch amusingly, soon enough wheezing, as he painfully falls face first. 

"What the hell!" - Tubbo whines out and I start laughing even harder.

"How can you even do this! It's too painful!" - He exclaims trying again, but now falling backwards. At this point my stomach was hurting from laughing as I grab my face with both hands, wiping the tears out of my eyes.

Toby just gives a "whatever", sulky, as he gets a bow trying to hit a target. 

I on the other hand now keep throwing punches at a boxing bag. After our training has ended, more people started coming in to practice too. We walk out feeling accomplished.

Parting our ways, Tubbo going to his house, me - to mine, I decide to take shower again. Sweat beads still sticking to my forehead and arms feel very uncomfortable. Hoping into steaming hot water, I let a sigh out of relief. Finally scrubbing off all the worries I had, feeling calmer already. 

Throwing on a cute pink strawberry dress, not having anything to do, I decide I should continue reading a book I really liked. 

Third Person's POV

Y/N already reaches for the book on the high shelf. The rim of the book was too far. Hell. The girl sighs and takes a chair from the kitchen, standing up on it soon after. Finally getting the book in her hands she smiles to herself, hoping off of the chair. 

Getting cozy in a sofa, she starts reading again. Fingertips carefully grazing at each page, Y/N turns a page as soon as she is done reading. The girl is completely absorbed in the book.

Finishing at least 7 chapters, Y/N closes the book. Turning to get some water, her eyes scan the clock. Her eyes widen, as she sees that it's already evening.

Y/N's POV

"Oh hell! I am supposed to meet Clay at the dock!! FUUU---" - I mumble to myself, guilty for not keeping an eye on the time. Now I really have to hurry. Getting a bag I pack a blanket, book if I need to wait for Dream a bit longer. Throwing on some light pink ballerina shoes on, I get my trustworthy flint and steel in the dress's pocket. 

Now running out the door, I speed walk to the gates to not draw attention.

"Eyyy, where you off to?" - Someone asks turning to glance to me. 

"Hey Quackity, I'm going to the field or the forest, didn't decide yet" - I lie, not wanting to give away my true destination.

"Wasn't it still Fundy's turn to patrol?" - I ask, trying to change the subject. 

Quackity sighs a bit before laughing - "Yeah yeah, but Fundy got a cold." - He stated, opening up the gates. He was one of the newest members of L'Manburg, but I think he was trusty. 

I mumble a thanks, before again speed walking to the lake. Looking around, now taking in my surroundings, I take out my flint and steel. It was boring. I pick up a dandelion, admiring it, before getting the fire on it from flint and steel. I watch as the depths of warm amber color sparkle against now coally looking flower. Chuckling I put out the fire, chucking the flower in my bag. Dandelions were one of my favorite flowers. Well not only to burn them, but to admire their beauty to the end. 

Dandelions and Oxeye Daisies were my favorite. But not only because of their prettyness, but because of their meaning. For example the puffy flower means rebirth instead of destruction. Quite a symbolism, considering I am a pyromaniac and we are in the middle of a war, and oxeye daisy - purity and love. 

[1249 Words]

Thank you SO MUCH for 140 reads! I didn't expected that much and I really appreciate you all! Also, back to the story, do you have any ideas or requests? And another question, will you guys want smut later or no?

Again thank you so much! <33