Chapter 7

Next day, Third Person's POV

L'Manburg

Arguing was heard in the whole territory of L'Manburg. Here, in the middle of now opened gates stood Wilbur Soot and Dream. Both arguing over something.

Wilbur was looking like he was on the verge of tears, while Clay's face emotions were covered by the infamous smiley mask. Were they fighting over independence?

"No but you don't understand! How can you be so selfish? We don't even cross paths with you, it was You who started the whole war!" - Wilbur furiously stated, looking at the man in front of him.

"You don't understand right? This territory belongs to the Dream SMP. I just want back what's mine" - Dream calmly said, looking around.

The debating got even louder, as more people got woken up. Almost at that instant people started gathering around. Tommy was the first to run in, standing to Wilbur's right.

"What the heck, Dream?! Just how much of a bastard you are? Are you that selfish to keep our independence!?" - The boy shouted, pointing a finger accusingly. The brunette shushed furious teen, pushing him away gently. 

Now, the arguments erupted. Almost everyone was shouting at Dream, trying to even get a fair point.

A girl walked groggily, still in her slippers, trying to see what was happening. She stood besides Tubbo and Tommy, eyeing the situation. What was happening?

Y/N's POV

I walked up to Tommy and Tubbo, immediately asking what was happening. What is this? What are we arguing about? While the blonde kept shouting at Dream, Toby turned to me, calmly explaining the situation.

Now I was the one going to stand besides Wilbur, as their voices gone silent.

"Just why are fighting over our independence in the morning? First of all bad timing, second of all, just why is it so complicated to just let us keep our independence, C- Dream?" - She calmly stated, looking at the taller figure in front.

Clay almost instantly changed his tone of voice, looking down at the girl.

"I...um.. it is kind of complicated, Y/N. The land was mine, before the protests erupted. I always take back what's mine." - He glanced at me when he said the last sentence. He turned to Wilbur - "I want to see white flags by tomorrows dawn, or your little country is going to get demolished." - He angrily snickered, turning away. Leaving.

What were we supposed to do? Give up? And for what? We were fighting all this time just for L'Manburg to be free. Was this for nothing..?

"What will we do, Wilbur..?" - Tubbo asked, voice breaking, as he looks up to the male's tall figure.

"We can't give up! We were fighting for this for way too long!" - Tommy chimed in, looking at Wilbur too.

The brunette fixes his glasses taking a deep breath.

Third Person's POV.

"I know. We won't. At this point we have to get the independence" - Wilbur said, looking at each and every one of the people. - "We don't give up easily! Remember what do we fight for. If we die, we die trying! If we fight, we fight determined! There won't be white flags." - He ended, walking away from the now formed circle.

Everyone takes a deep breath in, or breathe out sighing. Nobody wanted to die, but if it was a must, they will. They won't be going down without a fight.

Tubbo hugged his sister by her side, both going to Y/N's house. Y/N turned around, nudging Tommy in the arm, motioning to go with them. All three, hand in hand, going to her house. Yeah, they were still young. But being young means being more motivated than the others. It means still being able to live and love something or someone. Dive into adventures, no matter how silly they are, or getting scolded by the adults. 

There's no fun when there aren't risks..

The little group, turning up to Y/N's house, already going in. They had a lot to think about, a lot to talk about. This was going to be a long day.

Calmly spending the afternoon with her best friends, Y/N felt a lot more calmer than she was in the morning. But yet still, maybe she could change something? She was meeting Clay tonight. Maybe she could convince the boy into waiting or telling the little plan of his. It was at least worth a shot.

The girl got into comfortable loose sweatpants with a pull over v-neck. She takes a flint and steel, and a little knife if she has problems with mobs outside L'Manburg's territory. Going out at night was terrifying, considering accurate aims of skeletons, dangerous but rare endermen and enormous explosions of creepers. Zombies weren't that much of a problem.

She hoped into her shoes and already turned to the gates.

Smiling at the guard, thanking him as he opens the gates, she turns away, walking into horizon. It takes her quite a bit to get to destination, considering she had to be more careful as there were a lot of mobs wandering around.

Finally getting to the dock, she sighed in relief, as she saw that there were no mobs around. It was quite bright here, moonlight lighting all the suroundings near the water. 

Y/N sat next to the tall male as soon as she spotted him, greeting him. It was silent, considering neither one of them want to start the conversation after the morning. The girl takes out her flint and steel, playing around with it.

Clay sighs as he turns to look at her. She looked so peaceful, yet her face had questions written all over it.

"I want you to be as far as possible from the events tomorrow" - He started, taking off his mask. His forest green eyes were filled with worry.

"Why? What are you planning to do?" - Y/N cautiously asked, turning to Dream. Clay on the other hand sighs, not wanting to talk about his plan.

"I'm just saying that the thing will be much bigger than we will say. Please, get to a safe place as soon as it will start." - He slurrs out, looking down.

What was going to happen?

[1010 Words]

Thank you SO MUCH 345 Reads! As I said earlier, I didn't expect to get even a hundred reads, but I am very grateful! I hope you are enjoying the story! <3