Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

W..what..??

I furiously turn to face Wilbur and Dream. I scowled as I glared at the two before spitting harshly:

"Do you think I'm some kind of toy you can easily throw around?! Well, let me tell you. N-O. I am a human being! I have fucking feelings you bastar-"- My tantrum was ended by Wilbur. Brunette took off his glasses, his eyes boring into me. They were full of guilt. I started to feel bad, but quickly recovered.

"Y/N, I know. Believe me I WOULDN'T 'trade' you for someone, especially when you are Tubbo's sister."- He glanced at Tubbo as he said that, before continuing- " You are like my little sister too, you know? I mean yeah, we always bicker, but it's not because I despise you Y/N."

That's when the guilt started to trip my mad thoughts. I couldn't stay mad, if he continues to say things like these. Although I am pissed off at the situation. First of all, why in the first place would the Dream Team want me. Second of all, yeah I know that I wouldn't be alone, and I would be with Clay, but I have a family. Well, whatever's left from it. Even now, I consider L'Manburg my family. At this point even a whiny Wilbur.

I turn my head to the side, thinking for a split second.

"And why exactly do I need to go with Dream? I mean what does L'Manburg get from it?" - I question, making direct eye contact with Clay's eyes. Well, eyes on the mask of course. 

Wilbur strides forward to me, grabbing me by the forearm rather gently, before pulling me a tiny bit to the left. He lowers his head, and whispers.

"We'll get peace Y/N. Well I think at least for now. Don't worry, we don't plan on leaving you there. Me and Tommy will try to negotiate with Dream later if we get the chance. Please, don't be upset, I'm doing this for all of us..."-His voice sounded painful. Very, painful in fact. I could hear voice starting to break, and I finally decide.

Giving Wilbur one last hug, I turn to Tubbo and give him a hug too. We were both crying like babies, brawling our eyes out. That's when Tommy, Niki, Fundy, pretty much every L'Manburgian joined in the hug. 

It was a bittersweet moment I'll forever cherish. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turn to Dream, giving my brother one final smile.

"Lead the way."

Sapnap and George smirked a bit, I'm pretty sure Clay pulled a grimace or a smirk, but his expressions were covered behind the mask.

Dream holds out his hand, that I stare at for a few seconds. I decide to take his hand, not to get on his bad side.

________________________________________________________________________________

The road to their base is bumpy to say the least. First of all, I was fucking blindfolded. They "didn't want their location to be exposed" as they still don't trust me. Because of me, not seeing where I'm going I already tripped like a couple dozen times. 

As I tripped one last time, I heard a sigh as Dream takes out his hand of my grip. Then suddenly I feel myself float. He was carrying me. I know this is a bad timing to admit, but damn were those arms muscular. 

I feel myself snuggling into his shirt, stealing away all the warmness, before dozing away.

Sapnap's POV.

"Nah, but like for real I am not patrolling tonight. I patrolled yesterday!" - I yelled quite loudly, starting a fuss with George.

George turned to me offended, dramatically placing his hands on his chest and forehead.

" I PaTroLlEd yEstErdAy. Nobody cares Sap! I didn't sleep at all yesterday and I will for sure fall asleep if I get to patrol"- A shorter male mocked, sticking his tongue out. God, sometimes I hated the brit for being so childish. Sheesh just take him to a kindergarten at this point. 

"I patrolled last night YOU MOTHERF-" I started yelling as Dream shushed me harshly. 

Me and George, both very confused at this point turned around. Our eyes widen. That's when we look over at Dream, pulling of Grinch smiles. Clay just looked at both of us before telling us off.

"Soooo..... How did that happen?"- George chimed in, this time more quietly, so Y/N won't get awoken. Dream huffs in response, probably rolling his eyes.

"She was literally tripping over her feet a million times. Y/N is blindfolded, so I just reckoned carrying her was easier." - The masked one drawls, lazily avoiding our eye contact. He wasn't admitting this, but I knew he liked to hold her. 

I smirk to myself, before whispering to George.

"I am so going to tease Dream when we get back home.."

"Count me in on this one."- He whispered back, looking back at Dream evilishly. He already planned something.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Y/N's POV

I wake up after what seems like a day. Oh boy was I energized. I took in my surroundings, events from yesterday already taking place.

To be completely honest, I wasn't very mad about being here. I mean...well... you know.. Dream- and If I gain their trust maybe I'll be able to meet my friends again. I just needed to be on their good side.

That'll be hard, considering I shot Sapnap in the leg when I first met him. WELL. As God says forgiveness is everything.

I roll around in the bed, not calculating the size of the bed.Loud Thump

'What a good day to start the morning'- I mumble to myself, rubbing my back and my butt. I sat up and heard footsteps. Oh for god's sake, they heard.

The door flung open, revealing a man in dark green shirt and gray sweatpants. He was panting so I am assuming he was running here.

"Are you okay? Did you fall? Does it hurt?" - He spilled everything, still trying to catch his breath. I stifle my laugh, considering to tease the male.

I narrow my eyes, looking down.

"It does hurt" - I mumble, literally pinching my forearm, trying not to burst out laughing. Clay quickly closed the door and squatted down in front of me.

"Where does it hurt? Did you really fall? Do I need to get some ice or bandages?"-He again spilled everything as he took off his mask. The concern in his face is literally about to make me cackle.

I look him dead in the eyes

"My ass will really have a bruise now" 

Dream widens his eyes, face beetroot red. That's when I couldn't control myself. I started deflating. Clay realized it was a joke and weakly pushed my by the shoulders.

"You scared me!"- He said in between laughs. God, I'll have to tease him way  more than this

[1106 Words]

Author's Note

Sorry for the sudden disappearance but I'm back! What the heck. hOW MANY READS? GUYS. THANK YOU. The story climbed ratings too, now being 11 in #lmanburg. POGGERS!!! I'll try being more active, but might not post on Saturday as I will be celebtrating cough cough my birthday <3