Chapter 2

Sapnap tilts his head to the side, cockily smilling at the small figure.

"Look at what the cat has brought to the doorstep"- Sapnap snickered, evilly playing with a flint and steel.

"Who are you, princess?" - The masked one asks, offering one hand to Y/N, to pull her up.

Y/N's POV

I look at the hand, at the mask, and then at his two friends. I stand up on my own, dusting of my dress. I look up.

"Y/N."- I say, now gaining confidence, looking up at the group.

"Y/N.."- Dream breathes out, making me feel some kind of way.

"You're from L'Manburg right?" - A shorter male asks, I assume it is George. I nod a bit, looking at him.

"Tubbo's sister?"- George asks, cockily eyeing me up or down.

"How.. do you know?"- I asked, shocked.

"Dream knows everyone here." - Sapnap chimes in, motioning his head to the masked man. 'Why do they know everyone.. How did they knew I was here it almost wasn't even hearable..' I thought to myself.

Looking up I'm met with three pairs of eyes. I glance at every single one of them, observing. Thinking of a plan. I saw as Sapnap turned the flint ant steel on and off, spinning it between his fingers, looking at Dream.

Suddenly I thought of a plan. As they turn to each selves, I take out a flint and steel out of my pocket, lighting the tree branches, fires splashing on their shoes, shirts.

"FUCK! Sapnap catch the girl!"- George whined, trying to take out the fire, that is now formed on his shoes.

Sapnap turned to me, but I was already running. Not many people know this, but I was always obsessed with fire. A pyromaniac. It is so amusing to watch the flames go up, putting them out as soon as they get a bit out of control.

As I got a bit farther, I turn my head over my shoulder, seeing a pissed off brunette with a white bandana running towards me. I take out an arrow, aligning it, looking at Sapnap dead in the eyes. I never miss. I glance at his right leg, shooting. He grunts in pain as he falls face first. I smirk and continue to run.

Soon enough L'Manburg's gates were in my eyesight. Fundy patrolling on a tower near the gates, spots me.

"Open the gates!"- I yell, running straight forwards. Fundy slides out of the tower, quickly opening the gates. I barge in, and he closes them.

"Y/N! What the hell were you thinking!" - Someone says in an angry but worried voice. I turn around, looking up at Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Nihachu and Eret.

"I..I am sorry. I got away it's all good, Sir!" - I quickly apologized, looking up at Wilbur, who's just beyond furious.

"How many times have I said. No. Going. Out. Of. L'Manburg."- Wilbur said, his voice rises with each word. God he's scary.

"I..I am very sorry! It won't happen again!"- I blurt out, getting scared over the man.

Wilbur continues screaming, until he sees my tears. 

"Yeah Y/N, don't even try to cry. Those tears don't work on me. I said you can't go out, because you're the weakest here. You want to die huh? Is that what you want?"- He chuckles sarcastically, emphasizing the word 'Can't'.

"Give me your bow."- He demands, pulling out his hand of his pants pocket.

"W..what??"- I asked, confused as to why I can't have my bow.

"NOW!"- Wilbur roars, making me flinch. I sigh, giving him my bow.

Wilbur takes my bow harshly, breaking it in half. I stand there crying, don't caring how many attention is on me. I run out of the centre, going to my house.

As soon as I open the door I lock it, sliding down. 'I just needed rest, maybe I exaggerated too.' - I thought to myself, now standing up, going to change out of my dress, to a simple shirt and black shorts.

Sleeping almost always gets rid of the problems.

Time Skip

I woke up to banging at my door. Must be Tubbo. I yawn a bit, stretching and striding over to the door, unlocking it.

There he was, I was right it's Tubbo. behind Tubbo is Tommy, both smilling at me.

"Want to have a sleepover?"- Toby asked, his friend giggling besides him.

I think for a moment before opening the door wide, letting them come in. I haven't had a sleepover in forever, plus, both of them know how to make me laugh. 

Tommy already barging in, going straight to the kitchen. I laugh a bit. Tubbo, however stands close to me, with apologetic eyes.

"It's okay Tubbo, Tommy always steals all the food"- I smile reassuringly.

"I know, but it's not about that. I'm sorry for um... running away. When I turned around at the gates, you weren't there. I tried to go back but Wilbur didn't let me go."- He looks down, frowning.

"It's okay! I should've listened.."- I hug my brother smilling.

"Ayo woman, why don't you have anything to eat"- Tommy yells from the kitchen, making me laugh.

"Open the pastry"- I said, me and Toby walking in the kitchen.

After a lot of tea, snacks, bickering I finally fell asleep. I still heard them talking, but I didn't mind. Not as if I can do something about it, Tommy won't tone it down, not even a little bit.

I woke up in a field. It was a different field, me and Tubbo don't go here. The flowers here were way more vibrant, looking almost magical. I see a boy laying in the field, looking up, probably admiring stars.

I take tiny steps, going over to him.

"Hello princess"- He says, looking up.

The mask. It's Dream. But why? Why am I here, I was asleep just a few moments ago.. Unless it is a dream..

"What are you doing here? Better question what am I doing here?"- I ask, laying down next to him.

"You're dreaming. When you are sleeping, you can go everywhere. It's your mind that chooses destination"- He calmy says, eyes never leaving the sky.

"Then why are you here?" - I ask, turning my head to him. He turns his head to me too, 

"I don't know? I fell asleep with a thought of you. You interest me" - He admits, taking of his hood, hand sliding through dark blonde hair.

I blush a bit. The last sentence sending me butterflies. 

He sighs:

"We're in the Dream SMP. This field is my favorite."- He says picking up a flower. He sits up, looking at me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you staring at me?"- I ask.

He doesn't say anything. Instead, he places the flower in my hand, gently closing my fingers over it.

"We'll see each other again. I am sure."- He says, standing up, and vanishing into the thin air.

I gasp, waking up. 'So it was a dream?'