Chapter 21

(Please listen to this, it helps to get in the mood for this chapter!)

Third Person's POV

It was the day. The day when L'Manburg will potentially lose all the bad the ground held within. I do mean this in the nicest way possible, but there was a chance everyone and everything will blow up. The ground was already stacked in explosives, not a tiny gap left in this madness. 

Right now, a group was getting ready for the war. 

A pink haired male swiftly making his way to the middle to talk to Tommy and Wilbur. On the long braided hair there stood a jeweled crown, and his whole body was safe in netherite armor. The enchantments making the weapons and armor look magical, as they shone even in the darkest corners of Pogtopia. 

A lot more people has came to this side. The war was almost unfair, considering this side had way more potential in winning than Manburg. 

Everyone jumped into armor. Not everyone had netherite armor like Techno, so a lot people just came in leather, iron, and diamond armor. They weren't going the war just now. Some were actually just starting to train for what's yet to come, and well a group of four was getting ready to leave.

Schlatt has announced a festival and they just couldn't not go. Tommy and Wilbur was quietly pacing around, as they waited for Technoblade and Y/N to show up too. Once they did, the two sighed in relief, now turning to go towards Manburg.

"Everything is on his shoulders! You could've just said to do it or not, not leaving him there alone to decide, you know?" - Tommy, once again quietly shouted at Wilbur. Tommy was talking about what his best friend and the leader of Pogtopia were bickering about. Will wanted to blow up Manburg, while Tubbo didn't. So you know what he did? He let Toby decide, bringing all the unnecessary weight on the little boy's shoulders.

"Y'know that if he wants, Tommy, he can save the whole nation, right?" - Wilbur drawled out in an uninterested tone, as he just looked up front, walking tiredly. 

When the two just continued bickering, Y/N made small talk with Techno, as he was walking besides her, both of them behind Will and Tommy. 

"Dream said to not let anything to happen to you, y'know? I mean, hell, I don't like the guy that much, but if he says so, I'll be there. Don't go anywhere unnecessary, kid." - Technoblade turns to Y/N, as he starts this bit of conversation.

The girl annoying whines, now looking back at him with a bothered expression.

"Please! I could beat all of them." - She crossed her arms, now looking to the side.

"You could, but remember that little 'phoenix' moment of yours doesn't always happen. Don't get into action Y/N. I'm warnin' you. " - He says with the same unbothered expression he wore since the first time he came to help Pogtopia, and continued to walk in silence.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So now, I want my right hand man to say a speech. " - A deep voice echoes, as soon as he stood in front of a mic on a small podium. He turns to look at a small trembling figure whispering "You got this kid."

Tubbo nervously chuckles, now stepping to the front of the podium. He taps the microphone twice, getting a feedback, microphone making a really uncomfortable sound as everyone whines or hides their precious ears in palms.

The boy looks over to a roof where Tommy, Wilbur and Y/N were on currently. Y/N nods at him, motioning to take a deep breath.

Toby nods slightly, taking a deep breath in and out.

"A wise man once told me, that L'Manburg was like a lettuce. There's so many layers of tasty and healthy goodness, and once you wash off all the caterpillars and worms off the surface, it's a pretty goddamn good meal. Schlatt has successfully washed all of the insects off our great nation. And with that, he's allowed the goodness and tastiness to shine through.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like you to look around at what we've built today. Look at each other. All of this, thanks to democracy and the leadership of Jschlatt. Our people have been beaten down by rulers and dictators for so long. Now, we are finally free!

Free to elect who we want. Free to live how we want, and most importantly, free to go wherever we want without the CONFINE of those huge black walls. So with that in mind, I would like to thank everyone for coming to this wonderful event..." - He hesitantly mutters the last part, as the cheers now echo.

"You got anything else to say, Tubbo?" - Schlatt now eyes the small figure, oversmug expression making the boy look away in discomfort.

"W..what do you mean Schlatt..?" - He tries to disguise his terrified expression, as he turns to look at the terrifying male.

"You know... you said it a bit differently in the rehearsal."- Schlatt shruggs, not breaking the eye contact. That was Tubbo's cue to tap the microphone again, before muttering a "let the festival begin!" as the applauses once more began taking place.

The horned man starts laughing hysterically, eyeing Quackity. The boy in beanie, nods, as if he knew what to do, as he stepped from the side going in front of Tubbo. Toby just chuckles nervously confused glances laid ever so gently on both Quackity and Schlatt.

Suddenly Tubbo couldn't move. He was in this sort of cage he couldn't get out of.

"Um... S-Schlatt? I c-can't get out...." - Toby started, starting trembling. 

"I know Tubbo. I know EVERYTHING."- He starts yelling, now looking at the confused people at the front. 

"W..what? W--what do you know Schlatt?" - The small figure asks, masking the tears that are threatening to fall away with a confused expression.

"Techno! Come up here, man. Come here." - The black haired male suddenly starts speaking into the mic, motioning his eyes at the confused pink haired male. 

Technoblade cautiously stands up, slowly making his way up to the podium. As soon as he makes it up there, Quackity escorts him to the current president of Manburg.

"What do you need me for, Mr. President?" - Techno asks, looking between Schlatt and petrified Toby.

"You know what I need you for, Techno. I only call you in for um 'special favors'" - He continued, motioning towards the Blade's infamous crossbow. 

He wanted to make Technoblade to kill Toby.

You could already spot a nervous Tommy and Y/N, Wilbur looking rather unbothered on the roof. Techno sighs, taking out his crossbow, loading in some fireworks. He mutters a quick "I'll make this as painless as possible." before getting his other hand on the crossbow.

verything was moving in slow motion. Slow but evil Schlatt's laughing, Quackity's cheering, a few scared gasps in the public. 

Purple particles getting infront of Techno, forming in a human. That's when he pulled the crossbow's string, stabbing the person upfront.

Painful yells were heard all over - the podium, the roof and the public. Even another pained cry that didn't belong to the public. It was somewhere from a hidden place, it seemed like maybe... Clay's yell? Tubbo's broken scream as he tried to get out.

The firework didn't hit Tubbo. It pierced Y/N.

[1215 Words]

Well hello! Decided to make two chapters today lmaolmao. So, how's the story so far? Do y'all like it? I'll maybe make a third but I'm not sure. Have a good day, loves!