Chapter 9

Sapnap's POV

I am quietly minding my own business, back in the Dream Team base. Me and George went back here as soon as possible, but I didn't see Dream coming back here. Where was he?

I sighed, taking out my flint and steel, playing with the fire. I thought it was just amazing to be able to control fire. I mean a lot of people are scared of it, so making fire like one of those raggedy puppets was really cool!

"Sappp..... Where are you?" - George yelled from the other side of the house. From his tone of voice I couldn't decide if he was concerned or just bored.

"In the living room" - I yelled back, quite annoyed that my peace has now gone to the trash bin. The shorter male finally came in view as he ran down the stairs and jumped onto the sofa. 

"I have suspicions" - George cautiously stated, looking at the fire from the fireplace.

Third Person's POV.

Interested, Sapnap turned around to face George. George, on the other hand was smiling evilishly looking like he just got more change in a market. 

"I am listening" - Sapnap said, turning back to face forwards, playing with the fire from flint and steel. 

The brit sheepishly laughed, now facing the front too. He didn't know from where to start so he just spilled everything.

"I think Dream has a crush on someone"

Sapnap widened his eyes, now a corrupting smile coming to getthe best of his facial features. He whooped his head to turn to George already starting to question.

"Jesus chill! It's just a suspicion!"- The male with glasses stated, raising his hands in defeat.

"Sheesh just say it! For fuck's sake why are you being so stubborn!"- Sapnap exclaimed, punching the shorter one in the arm playfully.

"I umm... I think it's the girl that shot your leg, I .. don't remember her name."-George quickly said, rubbing his arm.

Now Sapnap has come to a realization. Dream never shuts up when he talks about her. So this could be more than a suspicion? But she was the enemy. 

"Y/N? You know, that now you mentioned it, I think he has taken a liking to the girl. He doesn't shut up about her. Like literally!"- Sapnap added in, discussing over with the shorter male.

"What do you mean doesn't shut up? I've never heard him talk about her?" -George asked.

Sapnap sighs and says: " Dream said something about Y/N being the same as me, as in you know, fire. I think that she could be some use for our team."

George thinks for a bit before turning to his friend. "He never mentioned this to me, but yeah. I think she could get some more advantages to our team. But she's literally the enemy! How are we going to convince Dream AND L'Manburg to get her to our side?" 

The boy with a white bandana on his forehead now starts to think too, scratching his head as if that would help.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to ringing sound in my ears. When I opened my eyes, the sun was in the sky already. Pain shot up to my arm as I tried bringing it up to my eyes. Oh right. I blew up. As interesting as it sounds, but a few buildings were left unharmed. Specifically, mine didn't even had a scratch. L'Manburg was already getting back together from pieces and shards, to new buildings.

I got a bit more comfortable and now slowly stood up. The explosion was really big if it literally took out my entire body. My eyes wander around my body, seeing some scars, and some wounds that are still wrapped tightly in bandages. 

'The Healing potion didn't had that much of an effect I see' - I mumbled to myself, slowly walking to the front door. Turning the knob, I was met with the bright shining of the sun. 

"What are you doing here! You have to be in your bed resting!" - I was met with a furious yet worried tone. I turn to my side, spotting the owner of the voice.

"Won't you give your sister a hug? Com'eree!" - I say, making grabby arms at Tubbo. Toby chuckles, literally jumping onto me.

"AY! I still have wounds!" - I state, as soon as that elephant of a brother dives onto me. He apologizes getting off immediately.

"You were out for 3 days, we kind of have a meeting between the Dream Team as of right now" - Tubbo scratches his neck, looking down at me. 

For how many days now? Jesus, I need to get back at my feet right away. I can't afford to rest now. Not in the middle of a war. 

I turn to Toby, nodding at him. Then I ask "Can I come along? Pleeeeeaaaaseee"

Tubbo cringes at the whining, hesitating. Well they didn't said anything about not bringing anyone. Just then my brother nods, squating.

I giggle, jumping onto his back. He grunts, wobbling over to Wilbur and the others.

Third Person's POV

As soon as you could hear the siblings laugh, everyone turned to them. And when I mean everyone, I mean. Everyone. Wilbur, fellow friends, other L'Manburgians and well.. The Dream Team.

Everything felt silent, when they spotted Y/N. As soon as she looked around, she fell silent too, now uncomfortable sound of silence taking over. Tubbo walked over, standing next to Tommy and Niki, still Y/N on his back. The girl wrapped one hand around Tubbo's waist, side hugging Niki and Tommy. Sweet reunion. 

That's when Wilbur turned to talk to the wounded one. 

"Y/N are you alright? You should still be in bed! We are discussing.. an important ..topic" - He drawled, looking over at Dream.

"Believe me, I've repeated this many times, and yet she still said no" - Tubbo chimed in, still smiling, happy that his sister is awake.

The brunette fixes his glasses, nodding.

"Now that she's here, should we discuss it further?" - Sapnap barged in, ruining the moment. Wilbur turned to look back to the front. 

"I don't think it's a good idea to give...you know what..over. I don't think the person even wants to be on your side!" 

"But it will be for your own benefit. Want your independence? Then do it." - George says, making a fair point, tilting his head to the side, smiling cockily.

A confused sound was made, as Y/N turned to look at Niki, asking what was going on. Niki whispered to both the siblings what was happening.

The Dream Team came here for Y/N.

[1121 Words]

HAHA Sorry for the cliffhanger!

Anyways as of now the story is #23 - lmanburg! Still can't believe that, but really, thank you! As of now, wait for the other chapter/s coming out tomorrow >:) Yes I know I'm evil.