Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

As soon as the small figure started moving around in the bed another being has awoken. A deep voice reaches a sigh, as he stretches his hands, moving closer to the girl. 

"Good morning, Y/N." - He greets, as she turns around.

"Good morning, Clay." - Y/N stretches her limbs too, before tiredly closing her eyes again.

The usual cuddling was interrupted, as a male barged in their room, taking away the comfortable silence away.

"Dream.. pst... PST." - He annoyingly starts, slowly moving towards the bed.

"What do you want, Sapnap." - Clay answers bothered, now standing up. 

"So um.. there's a slight .. problem? At the door." - Nick scratches the back of his neck uncomfortably, as he pulls a grimace.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N shots her head to Sapnap when Dream left, tossing the covers away from her body. Nick rushes to her side, helping her walk down.

With each thump they got closer to the destination, the voices became a bit more clear: George's confused 'what' , and Dream's calm explaining or discussing.

Everyone got silent, as they turned their heads to the start of the stairs as the two got down finally. The girl peeked over to the door frame, widening her eyes. There stood a pale man, his skin was almost gray, if you could describe it like that. His hair was dark, curly and he wore a pastel yellow knit hoodie.

"Hello!" - The unknown greeted, waving his hands aggressively, yet very gently and slowly. Dream gets to the other side of the girl, helping her to walk a bit faster.

George stood to the left, confusion taking over his soft features. In his both hands he held something blue, the consistency of it was like sand.

"Umm... Wilbur?" - Y/N glanced at the boy, almost unrecognising the appearance of the tall male. His eyebrows crashed together, but he still held a small smile. 

"I don't know why everyone calls me Wilbur. I am Ghostbur, and you are..?" - He stops to look directly at the girl, pulling out his hand for a handshake.

The girl turns to eye her friends confusingly, as if to ask what has happened, but she sticks out her hand too.

"I am Y/N, nice to meet you Ghostbur!" - She says, her hand literally going through his, as if he was a ghost. The pale man whines in annoyance, looking at his hand.

"I hate when this happens, sorry.." - He mutters, pushing his hands behind his back, clasping them together. Just then, as if he'd remembered something, he takes out blue... something, pushing it into Y/N's hands.

"Here have some blue! Okay I will go now, but I will return. Bye guys!" - He exclaims, going through the wall. Well isn't that weird.

"Uhhh...? What?" - Y/N turns to look at Dream expecting an answer. He raises his hands in defense, shaking his head before muttering a quick 'I don't know'.

That fellow seemed quite nice. His appearance was rather shocking and very unusual, but what is the Dream SMP without 'misfits'. It was still hard to believe, that it was Wilbur, or well former Wilbur as a pale ghost was now flying all over the territory. Other than that, he seemed very gentle, quite slow and happy. Maybe it could be a start to a new friendship? Although, the 'Blue' he was giving out, was quite weird, but let's appreciate the thought.