Chapter 31

Morning, Techno's POV.

I woke up kind of early, just when a loud crash was echoing through the thick walls of the house. I jumped from the bed, snatching a sword before swinging the door open, running towards the noise.

"Sorryyyyy." - Was all I could hear, before a blonde kid stepped down from a stool, holding a plate. That little fucker.

"Tommy. Get the hell out of the kitchen and stay seated in the living room." - I grunt annoyed, before taking a broom and cleaning the mess he made.

I take out two cups, pouring in some chamomile tea then putting the mugs on a small wooden table that is pretty much in the middle of the house. 

Tommy thanks once, before snatching a cup that is closer to him and gulping down. I roll my eyes slightly, before calmly sipping the tea.

"We need to talk, Tommy." - I start, bringing my cup down. The kid follows my lead, getting more comfortable by putting his legs on the sofa .

"What about, Blade?" - He drawls out, looking over at me.

I put my legs on the table, crossing my arms over my chest and slightly tilting my head to the side.

"You have two options here, kiddo. First, you can get the hell out of my house; Second.... you can help me take down L'Manburg." - I say, studying his body language. The kid got tense immediately.

"I don't want to take down L'Manburg, Techno.. it doesn't seem right." - Tommy averts his gaze to anywhere but my eyes, as he starts picking on his thumbs.

I stand up.

"Tommy, think about it this way: you got exiled by your best friend. Your best friend!" - I try to get him on my side, looking down at him still observing him.

".. it wasn't Tubbo's fault.. He got pressured into doing this." - Tommy coos out, looking down.

I get closer to him. 

"I'll help you get back your discs, Tommy. What do you say, you're in?" - I mentally smirk, knowing I got to him. Dream isn't the only one that can manipulate someone into big decisions.

Tommy scratches the back of his neck, thinking for a few minutes. After another minute of thinking he stands up, standing in front of me.

"You'll help me get back the discs right..?" - He cautiously asks, looking up at me.

"I will." - I smirk evilly, looking down at him.

Tommy bites his lip a bit, still unsure about this. That's when he pushes out his hand out of one pocket, shoving it in front of me. I shake it steadily.

"You got yourself a deal, Blade, but-" He started, but I interrupt him immediately.

"We'll get the fine details later. Now, now. Get ready, we're going out." - I leave him be, before striding back to my bedroom.

Just when I close the door, I hear a shout and a fit of giggles.

"Buy me a drink first, Techno!" 

I chuckle. It's almost amazing how a kid that was so mentally abused still can crack out jokes. To be completely honest, I'm a tiny bit happy he came here.

I walk over to my dresser, taking out a white button up shirt, loose black pants. I quickly change after a quick freshening up, before braiding my long hair. One final touch - the crown. Snatching the pricy trademark of mine I put it on my head, taking out my mask, clasping it behind my head.