A bitter sweet day

We starting off roughly guys! But I believe you can do it youngsters! Now grab your snacks, tissues, drinks or blankets. Let's get started
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No ones Pov~

All Might religiously checks his phone, after he heard there was an attack near by a hospital. His wife (A.K.A y/n mother) was supposed to go to an appointment, to see if things were good with the pregnancy. She was pretty far, she was 8 months in, soon to be 9.
The reason he has not been able to rush over, is because he was attending another attack. He had to make sure first the villains were arrested and everyone was safe.

"All might" Endeavor calls him over, All might puts his phone away and directs his attention to the number 2 hero. "What's up?" All might asks, even though he is smiling there something eating him up from the inside out. "You seem a bit distracted, don't worry. My wife called me and they are both fine but"

Allmights face that had relax for a moment, went into mild panic "but?" Asks impatiently. Endeavor sighs " The scare was too much so, her water broke. Sooo Go! I don't do nice things like this, so go before I change my mind".

"THANK YOU MAN!" He slightly punches Endeavors shoulder and waved his good byes "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" He yells as he starts to jump from roof to roof . Everyone was clapping and cheering, little did he know all of that ounce of happiness will go away.
Fast forward to him arriving to the hospital, he had grabbed some flowers and chocolates, and a teddy bear for the soon to be born Y/n.

"OH MY- sir All Might!? What brings you here?" The counter nurse asked "I'm here because of my wife, her water broke" asked as the nurse smiles even more brightly "congratulations, please follow me this way" the nurse starts walking off and he followed close behind.

After a couple of minutes of walking and getting on an elevator, they finally made to the room. Mrs. Todoroki was sitting on the visitors chair rocking young shoto, she gave birth three to two months back. Sense she has experience, she is here to help All mights wife and also because they are friends from childhood.
"Look who decided to show up" All might looked up to the voice and smiled.

There was his beautiful wife and his child, his eyes water. "I will go home now, I have to take care of the rest of the children" Mrs. todoroki stood up and hugged her best friend and then all might "Take care you two, and don't let this stubborn girl to do much lifting" Mrs Todoroki said as she left with a smile. "Thank you" all might slightly bowed and she nodded waking out.

"Babe... PLEASE LET ME HOLD HER! Please PLEASE!" All might reached for his daughter and his wife swatted his hands away and laughed "not until you shower, look at you! You look very rough". All Might pouted like a small child . "You can sometimes be so cruel to me" he laughed and kissed her.
She kissed him back "You know, I was thinking on having your head on a platter for not being there but torturing sounds just right." She laid her head on All Mights shoulder as they both admired the small sleeping child. "Oooouuuu scary, I think rather choose life"

All Might teased gaining a laughed from his wife "look at us, who would have thought?" She said laughing causing all might to go on a laughing fit with her "Not me" all might replied. "I know right! Not me Ether". After their laughing fit, they just sat there looking at the baby. "So what are we naming her?" All Might broke the comfortable silence. " well I named her name you told before I left the house, Y/n" she smiled.

"Y/n Yagi" All might smiled "that sound about right, but if you didn't like the name you could have named her something else." All might said standing up, as he walked over to the bathroom to wash his hands. "I know big guy, I really liked the name though." Mrs. Yagi looked down at Y/n and smiled, to seem worried "Toshinori..." she called out.
"Love... am I in trouble... you rarely call me by my name." He walks out the bathroom drying his hands.

"Toshinori, promise me you won't make her your successor unless we know she is capable of handling it...." Mrs Yagi looks up to her husbands tall figure. "What if she is born with it?" All Might asked . "Then she is, and that just proves she is able to handle it. Which now that lead for you to promise me, you will hand your power to the right person."

All Might took a deep breath, "I promise" All might kissed her forehead. "Pinky promise it, now!" Mrs. Yagi takes her hand out with the pinky stinking out, Toshinori playfully rolled his eyes, to her childish behavior and took her pinky with his "Pinky promise" and they both smiled with a tint of blush.

"Why are you anyways acting like you won't be here?" Allmight asked with a confused face. Mrs. Yagi smile faded away, tears threatening to fall "Toshinori I had a dream..." she made eye contact with her husband. Allmight heart drop, his sweat turning cold "why di-" "I didn't tell you because you, would try everything in your power to stop it. When you no matter what you try or anyone it won't work, and instead of spending this last few moments... you will be finding a solution."

Mrs. Yagi starts to cry quietly while Allmight is still in process of shock "I hate your quirk and Your brothers quirk, know that right?" He takes his wife hand and holds it close to his cheek. She slightly laughed while crying "it's not my fault you took fancy on your side kick sister, I also already saw him and told him."

"How did he take it?" Allmight asked as tears rolled down his face "not so well, he was upset that I didn't let him use his quirk on me. To see if there was a way, but if he did ... he would have felt like he damned me. We are okay now, but i know he is going to regret staying mad at me, so please. Tell him i forgive him and to keep being the Sir Nighteye I know, also to find a wife or husband and settle" Mrs.Yoshi giggled while crying, gaining a giggle from the big man.

"Did it show how it happened?" Allmight asked. "No... just saw my lifeless body on a casket and you caring y/n on your arms... so whatever is going happen... Is just matter of probably hours" when she finished the sentence a big explosion is heard, shaking the whole hospital. "Babe!" Her eyes widen, hearing people running and screaming down the hallway. All might grabs his daughter, and his wife supports on him "Okay , we will get out of here. I can't jump out the window like old times because of baby Y/n so we will quietly leave" he looks down the dark empty hallway.

"Shit... electricity is gon-" "TOSHINORI!" The noise of broken glass was heard then a thud. Waking the sleeping baby on his arms followed by the baby crying , when he turn around he saw his wife holding her bloody stomach. Blood running down her mouth, not knowing what just happened he puts the baby in the cradle and turns to his wife on the floor. "Honey! Wh-what happened-I- let me help you!", she puts her on his mouth "It was going for you, so took the shot instead".

Allmight sarts sobbing "I love you Toshi" she smiled through the pain. "And i love that little girl too, I will have your head on a platter for real even if I'm dead if something happens to her" she coughs out blood and they both laugh, she pulled him down for kiss. Wasting her last living breath on that kiss, soon her hand dramatically dropping off his face. Allmight entered a trance... that was soon broken by the high pitch cries of his daughter.

It broke his heart having let go of his wife but he had to, he took baby y/n on his arms "It's okay. I understand, I will miss her too. I will not let anyone hurt you, not even over my dead body."