Student combat training pt. 1

THIRD POV-

Out of breath, Y/n and Midoriya reached the goal AllMight has put for them that morning. "Great job kiddos! I am very proud! Now go get ready for school, with Aizawa as your teacher I wouldn't dare be late!"

Allmight rushed the teens. Midoriya always brought an extra bag to change at Y/n's house. From there, they would both walk to school together. Allmight was always ways behind them, without the two teens knowing. All he wanted was to make sure that his kids, made it to school safely.

"Hey y/n, can I ask you something?" Midoriya spoke, with a weird tone, more of a concerned tone. "Yes?"

"Have you noticed how much Aizawa stared at you for the past week in class?"

Y/n felt a bit uncomfortable when Midoriya asked that, because that just proves to her, that she isn't imagining things. She fixed her tie a bit and cleared her throat "I have. It feels some what comforting that, it wasn't me making stuff up, but at the same time it's concerning."

Midoriya nodded in agreement. Izuku is a very bright young man, very observant and smart. It's hard for things to go past him, without being noticed. One thing he loves observing, are people with quirks. He so happen to be studying in a room full of them, of course he will pick up on subtle things rather quick. But of course... he wasn't the only one.

"I just think it's because Of my father. Im sure he expects a lot from me, so it would make sense." She spoke, one's she saw Izukus face. He had that face he always made when thinking things to hard. She needed to just brush it off, she knew they both just might be paranoid. That's all.

From afar, AllMight heard everything. Let's just say, he wasn't to happy to have heard such thing. It's was going to be a long day, sense he works at UA.
__________________

"Okay class, today we are going to give you, your hero uniform. With time it will be modified of course, the more you powers develop, and to your taste." Aizawa explained, as a wall to the right of the class room popped suit cases out.

Y/n already knew how hers was going to look like, after all she does want to be like her father.

"One more thing."

The whole class stops, to look at the teacher. "We will have combat training, so you will get to use your hero suits today."

Everyone cheered, Y/n quickly grabbed hers and went to Midoriya. "Hey! Let me see yours!!!"

He laughed and smiled, "I'm actually using my moms. Remember the one I showed you, when she first made it?"

Y/n nodded, and smiled back 'it must be nice to have a mom. He is so adorable' she slightly blushed to her thought, she went to speak one more time when suddenly uraraka took him by the arm. "Let's go Midoriya!" And took off running with him.

She felt a strange feeling... it wasn't the first time ether. She knew she was a nice girl, and they were both friends but she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. "Mini might, are you alright?"

Todoroki picked up on the sudden mood change, it was a nickname he had given her sense they were younger. "Oh! Uh- yeah. I'm fine!" She smiled just like her father, and did the same to him.

"Let's go icy-hot!"

"Why are you and Bakugo so mean."

—————————
Y/N's POV

There is a lot of chatting in the girls locker room, it was a bit overwhelming but I had to get used to it if I was going to make any friends. When I opened my suitcase, I wasn't surprised. I knew my hero suit, was going to be just like my dads. I bet he even begged too, I don't mind it though. I know it means a lot to him, just like it means a lot to me.

I struggle to put it on, but it fit just fine. It did define my hips, and certain areas of my body. I honestly don't mind, I know look hot as fuck. At least the cape covers my ass a bit, so it isn't that distracting. When I walked out of a stall, every girl gasped.

"Oh my god! You look so cool girl!" Mina squealed in excitement. "You look just like your father! I bet you make him very proud!" Uraraka went over.

"Thanks guys- you are so sweet!" I blush out of embarrassment and every girl breaks out in awwws and hug me. I'm not sure if should feel violated or loved.
——————————-
From a distance, I can see Midoriya talking to ururaka. It feels odd, not having him by my side and not talking to me. I grew used to that shy boy, who always needed to be protected from Bokugo. I in the other hand, was used being friends with everyone... even bokugo. I'm just, not scared to put him on his place, and that does create a lot of conflict between me and him.

'Is that how he always felt when I was talking to someone else other then him?' I thought to my self. 'Was he always this lonely?' I kept diving deeper in my thoughts. When we walk to out side to meet the our teacher, I can feel people watching me. I know I look a lot like my father, but I didn't know it was to the point to watch my every move.

There are some whispers among the guys, here and there.

"Hey Y/n. Is allmight looking for a son in l-OW" mineta was, wacked by kirishima. "Shut it, grape head! I apologize on his behalf. Yknow how kids are" he awkwardly laughed, Earning a small giggle from me.

"IM NOT A KID!" Mineta whined

"I get it. Trust me" i replied, while rubbing the back of my neck.

People are really nice... I just hope they aren't being nice to me just because of who my father is.