UA Exam

Y/N POV~

Today are the UA exams!

Sense I was enrolled by recommendations, all I had to do was to take a test just to test my strength. To see if I did make it to the hero course or not, it was pretty nerve racking. I know I had this, I been training with my dad day and night. Along side Midoriya, yeah guys. My dad chose my best friend as his successor, I'm happy but worried.

I after all this time I got to finally use, One and for all in public... but it was scary.

As I was making my way to enter this big place, that was full with opticals my dad puts a hand on my shoulder "Remember, no mater what! You can always be a hero. You got this!" He kissed me on the forehead. "I know dad", I hugged him, causing him to hug me tighter.

"Oh my poor baby, grew up to fast" he cried out , me in the other hand couldn't breath "Dad... me... cant.. BrEaTh!", my dad quickly loosened up a bit "whoops... sorry..... I love you". I smiled taking a deep breath. "I love you too dad."

He cups my face and smiles "Your mom would have been super proud of you young lady". I couldn't help but let a small tear "Thanks dad". With that, I made my way in.

NONES POV~~~~

As soon as Y/n walked in, she was soon greeted by two other boys and a teacher. One of them who was shoto, and she didn't know the other. She waved at shoto, not being surprised that he was here. Due to the fact that his dad is the number 2 hero after all, 'having fathers that are the number 1 and number 2 hero has its perks' Y/n thought to her self.

Shoto just let a small sigh and a small wave, unlike the other guys. He was just a big simp. He blushed a bright red and quickly made his way to Y/n "OH MY! I CANT BELIEVE TO BE COMPETING WITH THE DAUGHTER OF THE NUMBER 1 HERO!". Y/n backed away, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

He noticed and quickly bowed, hitting his head on floor causing Y/n to blush out of embarrassment "My apologize for my random out burst of energy!". Y/n felt bad and nodded "I-it's okay! Really! Now can you please stand up". He stood up and smiled "I am Inasa Yoarashi" he puts his hand out for you.

Y/n returned the smile "Y/n Yagi", Y/n shook his hand "it's very nice to meet you!". The boy blushed at Y/n cuteness "Y-you know Yagi, you have very pretty eyes! Did your mom had them?"he asked out of pure curiosity. "No, i guess just a mutation. I am happy I have both of my parents eye color."

From there Y/n and Yoarashi started having a random conversation about eyes, and how it's crazy people with eyes like Y/n exist. Which was soon interrupted by a monotone voice "didn't your father teach you, you didn't come to make friends?".

Y/n was confused why Yoarashi looked very irritated, you shrugged it off and answered back with a silly remark "Didn't your father ever taught you it's good to have fun , from time to time Todoroki?". Todoroki simply rolled his eyes.

Yoarashi looked at you and tilted his head "You know that guy?". You nodded "Yes, we were raised together. Until his father started being persistent on making me and Todoroki to have an arranged marriage, my father of course was very uncomfortable with his  persistent manner. So we drifted."

"Well that's kinda messed up" he answered with a small frown. "It's okay, me him are just an acquaintance towards each other. Me and him one day just stoped talking, even though his father and mine had their problems. Me and him stayed friends, until one day he just started to treat me different and completely cut me off" you looked down feeling a bit down. Remembering all the fun times, after all he was like and older brother to you.

"Okay Every one! Get to your places! We are about to Start!" A staff member yelled through a Microphone. Y/n went to the track and found her self in the middle of the two males. She smirked "Are you guys ready to eat dirt?". Y/n asked as she started getting in position "Ha! As IF! I will prove you wrong!", Yoarashi yelled in excitement.

"Not if I freeze you first" Todoroki said in a monotone voice, as he glared at the short female "Now thats the Spirit". You put your thumbs up to todoroki and focused back on the track. "AT YOUR MARKS"

The three teens started to warm up, Y/n's legs lighting up with her quirk. Todoroki's hand had  a cold smoke coming out of it, along with his leg. Last but not least Around Yoarashi there was dust Racing up.

"GET SET!"

Y/n smiles

"GO! GO! GO!"

You ran at your fullest, sense you have been training from a young age. It was way easier for you to control your power, unlike your father and Midoriya you actually had to time to adopt and develop the quirk.
*************

"YAGI FIRST PLACE, YOARASHI AND TODOROKI TIE!"

"OH YEAH!! LETS GO!!!" Y/n jumped up and down, as for yoarashi and todoroki were a bit tense. Yoarashi decided to brake the awkward silence between him and todoroki "Well, great work man!" He puts his hand out, to soon be swat away by him. You turn to look at what's going, feeling petty for your friend 'Shoto Todoroki, when will you be you again'.

"I didn't come to make friends" with that, Todoroki walked away leaving Yaorashi a bit shook. Y/n went up to Him and bowed "I apologized on be half his behavior". He puts a hand on your shoulder "No need to apologize, for his mistakes. You don't owe anything to him, it's alright"You nodded and stood straight.

fast forward to when you got home. You saw your dad sitting on the couch who soon stood up, as he heard you enter. "How did it go!? Did you make it!? Was it hard!? Are you hurt!?"
"dad"
"It's okay if you didn't make it!"
"Dad"
"Did you handle the quirk great!? Is there any bro-"
"DAD!"
"WHAT!? JUST TELL ME!?"
"I passed! I made it to the hero corse"
"WOOOHOOO! YEAH! THATS MY GIRL! BRING IT IN!"
"O-ouch... Dad! Me... cant... breaTh!"