An event full night

(Again pretend that's allMight holding baby y/n lol, if you know the artist pls credit them somewhere in the comments.)

TOSHINORI POV (A.K.A AllMight)~

Who knew taking care of a baby was hard, I don't know how moms do it!. Always waking up during the night, ether for a dipper change or for food. How can little thing eat so much! And poop so much?!.

I heard through the baby monitor young Y/n cry, 'what is it now?, I fed and changed your dipper' I thought to my self as I woke up from my 2 hour nap. It's currently 4 in the morning ... i need sleep.

I make my way to my daughters room, and once I get there I pick her up. "Come on sweetie, daddy needs sleep and so do you" I say as I was slightly rocky her back and forth. She is 5 months old, it's crazy how fast they grow.

I smiled to see young y/n fell asleep, she looks so peaceful. Those cute adorable puffed cheeks, those mesmerizing blue and (e/c) eyes. Her mom would have loved to look into those eyes, I am blessed to see them every day of my life. Till death does me part.

I put her back in the crib, and walk out the room. As soon as I enter my room she starts CRYING AGAIN!. "Alright that's it, time for a sleep over my child". I walk back to her room, I grab her favorite teddy Bear and her.

Making it back to my room, On my way back she had fallen as sleep. Which lets me know, all she wants is for me to be there, feel my warmth. I put her down on the side where her mom would sleep, I put two pillows. One to her right, and the other one to her left.

After, I covered her with her favorite blanket and put her teddy next to her. I laid next to her, I put my hand in a way where it was cupping her small soft cheek. 'Finally some sleep' I thought to my self as I slowly felt my self drifting away to a deep slumber. "Good night honey bun" and with those last whispered words I drifted away.

(A DREAM)

All Might wakes up in the middle of a Sun flower field, confused he stood up and looked around. "Where am I?" He asked him self, from behind him he heard a very familiar laugh. "With me silly, I miss you and that child".

All might turns around and brakes into tears, to see his deceased wife. His wife runs up to him and Hugs him. "How much I miss this", he wraps his arms around her so tight. Wanting this moment to last forever, Michelle looks up to his eyes, and whipped his tears from his cheeks.

"You are doing great big guy, you are such a softie for a tough big guy like you" she smiled. His heart melted away, and all that sadness he felt, all that loneliness just disappeared. "Oh honey, how much I missed that smiled of yours" he said cupping her face with his big hands. Giving Michelle a gentle kiss.

"Where is Y/n?" He asked looking around still holding his wife, "She is fine toshi, she is happy" she replied to her concerned husband. At the distance you can see , a woman dancing and laughing with a man. He couldn't see clear who those people were, but the joy he felt was out of this world.

"Michelle, Love. Please come back, I need you" he coo to her and started kissing her all over her face, making the 25 year old woman laugh. "You are doing perfectly fine with out me old man" she giggled out. Allmight faked being offended "I am only 27, for your information, you are not to far from me".

He started tickling her, she escaped his grip and went off running. He chased after her, in the midst of the chase. He grabbed a sun flower, sense it was her favorite flavor. After a couple of minutes of chasing he finally caught her, giving her the flower.

They both laid on the ground looking up to the beautiful sky, All might shifted his vision to his wife "hun, why did you have to go so soon". She took a deep breath "Sometimes, things are meant to happen for a reason. I believe every thing has its meaning, reasoning, and purpose."

She laid on her side to look at him "Maybe my death, has a purpose. I know it was sad... I know it hurt people... and I left a child behind. Maybe this in someway, will be a lesson to our beautiful child" she sat up and sighed. "Life has its weird ways, and it's always best not to question it. No matter what it goes on".

She went on and sat on her husbands lap facing him, and cupped his face with her small hands "You are an amazing father, and you will do great. I know it has not been easy on you, but I believe in you big guy. So go on and make me and Y/n proud, it doesn't matter how many times you fall. As long as you always get up, it's all what matter. I love you." With that she kissed him.

(End of dream)

NONES POV~

All Might woke up and quickly sat up, he looked around to see he was back to his room. He touched his lips, his cheeks and hands, 'It was all a dream' he thought him self. He turned to look to his left to see a sleeping baby, turned to look at the time and it was 7:35am.

He chuckled "rough night? Young y/n" he whispered to self and ran his hand through his hair then his face. "I love you too" he whispered and smiled with a couple of tears spilling. "I will make you guys proud but-" he yawned "in the mean time, papa is going back to sleep".

He laid back to down closing his eyes, after a minute y/n woke up crying "Or not..." he sighed and stood up "So who is hungry?" He took the baby and rubbed his nose with that baby's nose, with a gentle smile. Gaining a laugh from the small baby followed with smile "as long as you always show me that, Amazing smile of yours we are all good" he coos and kisses the baby's small, fluffy cheek.

"Alright... Now off to the kitchen!" He held her in a way to make it look like the baby was laughing, making the young child enter a laughing fit " wooo! Yeahhhhh, that's my girl" he cheered on.