First day at UA

You walk along side with Midoriya, happy and chatting. "Woah, look at us Izuku! We made it!". You jumped in excitement and hugged him, he squealed with you and hugged you. Spinning you around then puts you back in the ground "I CANT WAIT TO BECOME S HERO!"he puts his fist up "Nether can I!".

They made their way inside, entering the classroom. You looked around and saw two familiar faces, Todoroki and bokugo. "Tch- great". You rollover you eyes Midoriya was trying to keep his cool. "Okay Y/n, remember. Violence is not all ways the w-". "What are you two nerds doing here!"

Bokugo stood up clearly upset, most of the class just froze and watched. "Ah~ I see the angry Pomeranian, and the pack of Icy-hot made it too". You cross your arms. "Don't even drag me into this" Todoroki replied.

"CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME, AND I WILL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF!" Bokugo said , starting to walk up to you. Midoriya was just simply freaking out, not knowing what to do 'What would AllMight do?' He thought to him self.

"I would like... To see you.. TRY!" Y/n yelled back at bokugo. "ALRIGHT! YOU ASKED FO-AGH-HMP!" As bokugo was about to make his way, to blow your face off. He was stoped by students, quirk which was tape. "Dude! It's not manly to hit a woman!" A red head scold him. You tilted you head , to see how bokugo calmed down as soon the red head said something.

'HA! Great to be used for pay back... but I'm not that mean so I won't' you thought to your , you turn to Midoriya who calmed down after the commotion was over.

"Wait... OMG! Aren't you AllMights daughter!?" A pink girl yelled out of excitement, causing everyone in the class room to light up "OH MY! WE HAVE ALLMIGHTS HOT DAUGHTER AS OUR CLASS MATE!?" A purple headed boy yelled.

Y/n always forget , that her father went public with her. After your mother's death, the public were always trying to keep tabs on you or AllMight would just bicker about her. How she was his light, an made him keep going forward.

"Yup... that's me" you blushed out of embarrassment and started doing the 👉🏼👈🏼 finger thing. "She is cute to!!!" A guy with blond hair, and a black thing in the side said. "She also has the same- well similar eyes as todoroki. Are you guys related in some way?" A bird looking guy asked.

Y/n started to feel overwhelmed with all the questions, and the crowd around her. She started to shake slightly. 'I- I can't breathe' she thought to her self, as the questions kept coming and the crowd tightening around her. She felt a hand on her shoulder, "it's okay, just breath. They are just curious, and they want to be your friend". Midoriya whispered to her ear.

She lets out a small reliefs sigh, the only people that can calm her down are Her father, Uncle, Gran Torino, Recovery girl and Midoriya. Those are the only few people. "All right everyone please quiet down and go to your sits if you do not wish to be expelled on your first day of school".

Y/n turns around to see from where is that voice coming from, she looks to the ground and was met with a man in a yellow sleeping bag. She quickly turns around covering her mouth, she sees bokugo did the same. They both made eye contact, as soon as they did, they burst out laughing. "Y/n! He is going to expel you! Stop it!" Midoriya yelled, you and bokugo wipe each others tear.

"I'm sorry! I just have never seen such thing. My apologies!". Everyone took their sits, the teacher seem to be surprised at something. Over his monotone face, you can see there is something.

He walked in the class and tilted his head looking at you, you quickly looked away feeling uncomfortable. He cleared his throat "Well I am Mr.Aizawa. I will be your teacher for your hero course, I can see we have some famous faces." He started glaring daggers at Y/n and todoroki, Y/n felt a chill run down her spine.

"I can give zero Fucks , on how famous your father's are or best they are. Do one thing that tics me off, and you will be expeled. Am I Clear On That?". You and todoroki, stood up faster then lighting and saluted "YES SIR" then sat back down. Y/n looked down, feeling her social anxiety starting to slowly creep its way up.

"Same goes to all of you, Anyways. Let's go on with class."
                                      🌻

Y/N POVS

Well Mr. Aizawa thought will be FUNNY! To scare us with some "test" that if we don't pass, we shall be expelled. Well turns out it was a whole lie, just to scare us to get us do good.

I personally don't know how to feel about my teacher, he would from time to time just stare at me and that's weird.... that's suspicious. I'm not going to put head on it much, probably he is trying to figure out if me and todoroki are related some how? After all our eyes are similar.

It was a long day for it to be the first day. Also, his last name seem to be a bit familiar but I just  don't remember. After all, he is an underground hero. So my dad probably must have mentioned him at some point when he was talking about work. He always works with different type of heroes, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case on how his name is familiar.

                                         🌻

AllMights Pov~

'S-Shit she Midoriya and Y/n got Aizawa."
*****

I saw that Aizawa's class was out in the field today, so just see what's going on I spied from far away at the corner. I see he is not going easy on them at all, Midoriya broke his finger as usual.... better get ready for Recovery girl scolding. Y/n did pretty good her self, she didn't break anything.

Problem is she can only use her power once or twice at 100%, She still has a lot of training to do. If she think she can get away from training on ther mornings with me, she must be crazy.

I watch how everyone do their best, I can say we have some promising once this year. Oh and Endeavors son is there too, well how convenient.

"Alright, you all may head back inside, Except you Y/n. I need to talk to you.", My sweat ran cold when , I heard him call my Poot child.
I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but she out of nowhere showed him her hands. 'I guess he will use this information to see , how far Y/n is' I thought to my self.

For some reason I entered my thoughts, diving to deep. When out of nowhere, a makes deep voice brought me back. "Not surprised, you were spying". I looked down to see Aizawa "Haha! What! I wouldn't call that. Just wanted to see how Y/n would do, that's all... No other reason."

Aizawa nodded "well she did pretty good, I will have to admit. She pretty darn amazing, but odd how her and Midoriya have a similar quirk to you and her but i honestly can care less"

I let out a sigh of relief, to the fact that he won't keep on pushing, "But I must say, I will go hard on her. Just to the fact that she is your daughter, I will high expectations on her... AllMight." He started to walk away. "I must warn you too Aizawa." I start glaring daggers to the young adult.

"Do one thing to My child, wether is hurting her in some way, shape, or form. Mark my words, instead of being the #1 hero... I will brake head lines , saying how I went from #1 to #1 number villain... Aizawa". He snarled at my comment and kept walking.

I don't play around when gets to my kids, he doesn't know about Midoriya that's why i didn't mention him. If he does One thing to that kid as well, her will feel my rath.

As a hero as never killed one person, not even a villain and I hope I won't ever have to go that far for Midoriya and Y/n.

                                         🌻
AIZAWA'S POV~

Well that wasn't very heroic of him, but I see where is coming from, I totally understand. I don't think I can ever bring my self on hurting her, but when ever I see that face. It reminds me of sweet and bitter days, and I know he can also relate.

My friend died, trying to protect her. The fact that she almost , died after he died for her... I wasn't go to bare it. She probably doesn't remember, it was to much of a traumatic moment for her as a child. I'm not saying I'm blaming her, is just every time I see her face... it brings back memories from that day.

Y/n Yagi.... what al going to do with you.